Hobart HS9N-1 Heavy Duty Automatic Slicer - 13" CleanCut Blade
This Hobart HS9N-1 is a Heavy Duty Automatic Slicer. This model slices up to 1" thick. This Hobart HS9N-1 with non-removable knife has four carriage speeds. These speeds range from 28, 38, 48 and 58 strokes per minute. This meat slicer, Hobart HS9N-1 has a 13 " CleanCut™ knife. This blade lasts two to three times longer than carbon coated or stainless steel blades. This heavy duty Hobart HS9N-1 includes an exclusive tilting, removable carriage system for easy cleaning. This slicer comes with a stainless steel knife cover with anodized aluminum product tray and gauge plate. This Hobart HS9N-1 has a sanitary burnished aluminum base construction. This base has a durable finish and allows for easy cleanup. This Hobart HS9N-1, also known as an meat slicer, has a 1/2 HP HP motor, and is 120. There is a 6' cord and plug included. This Hobart HS9N-1 weighs 142 lbs. The model's dimensions are 30 5/16 "Wx24 5/8 "Dx27 1/4 "H. Central Restaurant Products provides free shipping for the Hobart HS9N-1. Important characteristics below.
This Hobart HS9N-1 has the following features:
- Belt driven motor
- Automatic operation
- Top mounted sharpener with Borazon stone
- Four carriage speeds
- 13 " CleanCut™ blade
- 142 lbs.
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 44 Out Of 54 In Commercial Meat Slicers.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Chemicals that are known to the State of California to cause cancer and or reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|Width:||30 5/16 "|
|Depth:||24 5/8 "|
|Height:||27 1/4 "|
|Motor Type:||Belt driven|
|Thickness:||up to 1"|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 128|
|Maxium Product Width:||12 "|
|Maximum Product Height:||7 1/2 "|
|Slice Size:||1 "|
|Made in the USA:||Yes|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between a 9 and a 9N?
- Those products with an "N" have the non-removeable knife option. Otherwise, our blades can be removed using our patented knife removal tool.
What is the difference between a HS6, HS7, HS8 and HS9?
- The HS6/HS8 are both manual slicers. The HS7/HS9 are automatic slicers. The HS8 and HS9 offer more interlocks and settings.
What are the HS line's top 3 benefits?
- The HS line offers tiltable and removable carriage, utilizes a CleanCut knife for precision slicing, and a removable blade.
What is the HS slicer blade made of?
- 304 stainless steel with a Cobalt edge, yielding a thinner edge that lasts 2-3 times longer than conventiontal slicer knives.