Hobart HS8 Heavy Duty Slicer - Manual, 13" Blade, 1/2 HP, Removable Knife
The Hobart HS8 Manual Slicer is a commercial grade tool used in restaurants, delis, and supermarkets to slice food items up to 1" thickness. This heavy-duty slicer comes with a 13" CleanCut™ knife is made from alloy that stays sharp and gives precise meat cuts. The knife shuts down on its own in case it's not used for more than 30 seconds. This easy-to-clean knife comes with a removable ring guard that catches food debris collected around it. There is a top-mounted sharpener that comes with Borazon stone to sharpen the blade within 5 seconds. This Manual Slicer has a detachable carriage system that needs to be in a convenient position to start the slicing process. The ergonomic handle gives a firm grip and support at the time of slicing.
Hobart Manual Slicer uses 1/2 HP belt-driven motor to run at 430 rpm and deliver efficient results. It comes with a double-action indexing cam that gives control over the slicer to slice, shave, and chip thin layers of food. Gauge plate of the Manual Slicer stays in position for precise and consistent slicing and as soon as this gauge plate is closed, the slicer turns itself off. Blade and ring guard have a stainless steel construction that gives them durability. The slicer base is easy to clean and made from anodized aluminum. It comes with 6' cord and plug for easy installation.
- Hobart HS8 Heavy-duty Manual Slicer is used in restaurants, delis, and supermarkets
- Slices food items up to 1" thick
- Alloy made 13" CleanCut™ knife shuts down when not used for more than 30 seconds
- Easy-to-clean knife with removable ring guard
- Top-mounted sharpener with Borazon stone to sharpen blade within 5 seconds
- Detachable carriage system needs to be in convenient position to start slicing
- Ergonomic handle gives firm grip and support
- 1/2 HP belt-driven motor runs at 430 rpm
- Double-action indexing cam gives control over slicer
- Gauge plate stays in position for precise and consistent slicing
- Stainless steel blade and ring guard
- Anodized aluminum base is easy to clean
- 6' cord and plug for easy installation
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 31 Out Of 54 In Commercial Meat Slicers.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Chemicals that are known to the State of California to cause cancer and or reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|Width:||30 5/16 "|
|Depth:||24 5/8 "|
|Height:||25 1/2 "|
|Motor Type:||Belt driven|
|Thickness:||up to 1"|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 128|
|Maxium Product Width:||12 "|
|Maximum Product Height:||7 1/2 "|
|Slice Size:||1 "|
|Made in the USA:||Yes|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between a 8 and a 8N?
- Those products with an "N" have the non-removeable knife option. Otherwise, our blades can be removed using our patented knife removal tool.
What is the difference between a HS6, HS7, HS8 and HS9?
- The HS6/HS8 are both manual slicers. The HS7/HS9 are automatic slicers. The HS8 and HS9 offer more interlocks and settings.
What are the HS line's top 3 benefits?
- The HS line offers tiltable and removable carriage, utilizes a CleanCut knife for precision slicing, and a removable blade.
What is the HS slicer blade made of?
- 304 stainless steel with a Cobalt edge, yielding a thinner edge that lasts 2-3 times longer than conventiontal slicer knives.