Hobart HS7N Automatic Heavy Duty Slicer, 13" Blade
The Hobart HS7N Automatic Slicer is perfect for your high-volume slicing needs. Deliver precise cuts every time with the durable 13" CleanCut™ Knife that stays sharp longer. A top-mounted borazon stone sharpener sharpens and hones in just 15 seconds. The stone sharpener is removable and dishwasher safe for easy cleaning and sanitation, and can be used wet or dry. Knife edge is covered when the sharpener is both mounted and removed for safety. Tilting, removable carriage system allows for easy mid-day cleaning and is also removable for complete cleaning and sanitation. A gas-assisted leg helps the operator easily lift the slicer for underneath cleaning. The burnished aluminum base limits cracks/crevices or bolt holes where bacteria can grow.
- 13" CleanCut™ Knife
- Zero knife exposure
- Heavy-gauge stainless steel knife cover
- Top-mounted Borazon stone sharpener
- 1⁄2 HP Knife Drive motor
- Automatic or manual operation
- Variable four-speed automatic carriage with front-mounted controls
- Three stroke lengths
- Slice up to 1" thick
- Gas-assisted leg for cleaning under slicer
- Tilting, removable carriage system
- Sharpener is dishwasher safe
- Sanitary burnished aluminum base
- No voltage release
- No voltage release
- Food capacity: Up to 55/16"Wx103⁄4"H
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 26 Out Of 54 In Commercial Meat Slicers.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Chemicals that are known to the State of California to cause cancer and or reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|Construction Material:||Brushed aluminum base|
|Motor Type:||Belt driven|
|Thickness:||up to 1"|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 128|
|Slice Size:||Up to 1"|
|Made in the USA:||Yes|
|Maximum Loaf Width:||103⁄4"|
|Maximum Loaf Depth:||53⁄4"|
|Maximum Slice Size:||1"|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between a 7 and a 7N?
- Those products with an "N" have the non-removeable knife option. Otherwise, our blades can be removed using our patented knife removal tool.
What is the difference between a HS6, HS7, HS8 and HS9?
- The HS6/HS8 are both manual slicers. The HS7/HS9 are automatic slicers. The HS8 and HS9 offer more interlocks and settings.
What are the HS line's top 3 benefits?
- The HS line offers tiltable and removable carriage, utilizes a CleanCut knife for precision slicing, and a removable blade.
What is the HS slicer blade made of?
- 304 stainless steel with a Cobalt edge, yielding a thinner edge that lasts 2-3 times longer than conventiontal slicer knives.