Hobart HS6N-1 Heavy Duty Slicer - Manual
This heavy duty HOBART HL800-1STD slices up to 1" thick. This product has a stainless steel gauge plate and knife cover with anodized aluminum product tray and gauge plate. This HOBART HL800-1STD features a 13 " CleanCut™ Blade. This blade lasts two to three times longer than carbon coated or stainless steel blades. This manual slicer, HOBART HL800-1STD has a spring kickstand that props the machine up for easy cleaning underneath the slicer. This design features sanitary brushed aluminum base construction with a durable finish. This HOBART HL800-1STD, known as a meat slicer, has a belt driven, 1/2 HP HP motor. This product has a top mounted sharpener with Borazon Stone. ThisHOBART HL800-1STD with manual operation includes a 6' cord and plug. This unit requires a 120 electrical connection. This HOBART HL800-1STD measures 30 5/16 "Wx24 5/8 "Dx25 1/2 "H. This model is easy to clean. Central Restaurant Products offers this HOBART HL800-1STD with free freight.
This HOBART HL800-1STD has these main features:
- Belt driven motor
- Top mounted sharpener with Borazon Stone
- 1/2 HP HP. 120. 6' cord and plug included.
- 30 5/16 "Wx24 5/8 "Dx25 1/2 "H. 126 lbs.
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 12 Out Of 54 In Commercial Meat Slicers.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Chemicals that are known to the State of California to cause cancer and or reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|Width:||30 5/16 "|
|Depth:||24 5/8 "|
|Height:||25 1/2 "|
|Motor Type:||Belt driven|
|Thickness:||up to 1"|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 128|
|Maxium Product Width:||12 "|
|Maximum Product Height:||7 1/2 "|
|Slice Size:||1 "|
|Made in the USA:||Yes|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between a 6 and a 6N?
- Those products with an "N" have the non-removeable knife option. Otherwise, our blades can be removed using our patented knife removal tool.
What is the difference between a HS6, HS7, HS8 and HS9?
- The HS6/HS8 are both manual slicers. The HS7/HS9 are automatic slicers. The HS8 and HS9 offer more interlocks and settings.
What are the HS line's top 3 benefits?
- The HS line offers tiltable and removable carriage, utilizes a CleanCut knife for precision slicing, and a removable blade.
What is the HS slicer blade made of?
- 304 stainless steel with a Cobalt edge, yielding a thinner edge that lasts 2-3 times longer than conventiontal slicer knives.