Hobart HS6-1 Heavy Duty Slicer - Manual, 13" Blade, 1/2 HP, Removable Knife
Heavy Duty Manual Slicer slices up to 1" thick. 13 " CleanCut™ Blade lasts two to three times longer than carbon coated or stainless steel blades. Stainless steel gauge plate and knife cover with anodized aluminum product tray and gauge plate. Spring kickstand props machine up for easy cleaning underneath slicer. Sanitary burnished aluminum base construction has a durable finish and allows for easy cleanup. Includes removable knife option allowing you to easily remove with patented removal tool. 120. 1/2 HP HP. 6' cord and plug included. 30 5/16 "Wx24 5/8 "Dx25 1/2 "H.
- Belt driven motor
- Top mounted sharperner with Borazon Stone
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 24 Out Of 54 In Commercial Meat Slicers.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Chemicals that are known to the State of California to cause cancer and or reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|Width:||30 5/16 "|
|Depth:||24 5/8 "|
|Height:||25 1/2 "|
|Motor Type:||Belt driven|
|Thickness:||up to 1"|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 128|
|Maxium Product Width:||12 "|
|Maximum Product Height:||7 1/2 "|
|Slice Size:||1 "|
|Made in the USA:||Yes|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between a 6 and a 6N?
- Those products with an "N" have the non-removeable knife option. Otherwise, our blades can be removed using our patented knife removal tool.
What is the difference between a HS6, HS7, HS8 and HS9?
- The HS6/HS8 are both manual slicers. The HS7/HS9 are automatic slicers. The HS8 and HS9 offer more interlocks and settings.
What are the HS line's top 3 benefits?
- The HS line offers tiltable and removable carriage, utilizes a CleanCut knife for precision slicing, and a removable blade.
What is the HS slicer blade made of?
- 304 stainless steel with a Cobalt edge, yielding a thinner edge that lasts 2-3 times longer than conventiontal slicer knives.