Hobart HL800 80-Quart Legacy Floor Mixer with Standard Accessory Package
The Industry Standard for More Than 100 Years
The Hobart HL800 Legacy Mixer will deliver performance in the most demanding commercial kitchens. This 80-quart floor mixer allows you to mix, whip, blend, and knead a wide variety of recipes to wow your customers. A powerful 3 HP motor is heavy-duty to meet the most demanding of operations and a gear-driven transmission offers durability and consistent performance. The four fixed speeds and stir speed allow for flexibility in incorporating, blending, and mixing ingredients. Shift-on-the-Fly™ controls allow the operator to change speeds while the mixer is running. The patented soft start Agitation Technology offers a soft transition between speeds to reduce chances of product splash-out while increasing speed. A 20-minute SmartTimer™ is convenient and supports recipe mixing times for accurate, consistent results. Easily mix multiple batches in a row using the automatic time recall feature that remembers the last time set for each speed. The ergonomic swing-out bowl makes it easy to load and unload products. Bowl lock requires the bowl to be properly placed to operate the mixer. A single point bowl installation allows for simple mounting and removal of the bowl for easier operation.
- 3 HP motor, gear-driven transmission
- 200-240V/50/60/3, 12 amps
- Internally sealed start-stop and power lift push buttons
- 20-minute SmartTimer™
- Automatic time recall remembers last time set for each speed
- Four fixed speeds plus stir speed
- Shift-on-the-fly controls
- Patented soft start agitation technology
- Ergonomic swing-out bowl
- Stainless steel bowl guard
- Standard accessory package includes: 80-Quart stainless steel bowl, "B" beater, "ED" dough hook, bowl truck
- Dimensions: 271⁄4"Wx2813⁄16"Dx645⁄8"H
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 28 Out Of 42 In Commercial Mixers.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Chemicals that are known to the State of California to cause cancer and or reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 116|
Frequently Asked Questions
What are some benefits associated with the Legacy mixers?
- The Legacy mixers have some great tools and benefits such as Quick Release agitators, a SmartTimer with automatic time recall, a swing-out bowl which adds convenience, and Shift-on-the-Fly technology to change speeds without stopping.
What is a VFD?
- A VFD is a Variable Frequency Drive that monitors mix speeds to ensure consistency, monitors load to protect motor if overload occurs, allows the addition of stir speed, and the ability to change speeds without stopping the mixer.
What kinds of goods can I make with the mixer?
- The Legacy mixers are very versatile. Mix anything such as bread dough, cookies, cupcakes, whipped topping, icing, and pasta.