Hobart HL662-1STD Pizza Dough Mixer
The Industry Standard for More Than 100 Years
The Hobart HL662-1STD Pizza Dough Mixer makes preparation of pizzas in high volume quick and easy. This heavy-duty Legacy® Pizza Mixer is designed for commercial settings like pizza parlors, cafes, and dine-ins. The maximum capacity of this Planetary Mixer varies depending on the product to be mixed. The unit comes with an easy-to-use stainless steel swing bowl to add, check, and take out the contents. The mixing bowl has a lock to prevent the bowl from falling off. There is a 60 qt dough hook to mix the batter uniformly. The two (2) fixed speeds offer consistent and reliable results when it comes to kneading heavy doughs. The mixer's variable frequency drive gives low rpm speed and high force to mix the pizza doughs all day long.
Hobart Pizza Dough Mixer features a Shift-on-the-Fly™ control system that allows user to change its mixing speed for better results. The soft start Agitation technology delivers a smooth transition from slow to high mixing speed to prevent food from splashing out. The mixer's 20-minute SmartTimer™ recalls the time set for every speed to prevent over-mixing and deliver accurate outcomes. Bowl can be raised or lowered using the control switch located on the mixer. While the bowl is moving, the Stir-on-Lift function lets the agitator run in Stir Speed and as soon as the bowl is positioned, the mixer shifts in its pre-determined speed. The neoprene rubber footpads provide maximum support to this countertop mixer. This pizza mixer comes with a (12) taper attachment hub to carry out different activities other than mixing.
- Hobart HL662-1STD Pizza Dough Mixer for high volume pizza preparation
- Legacy® Pizza Mixer has different mixing capacities
- Easy-to-use stainless steel swing bowl to add, check, and take out contents
- Bowl comes with lock to prevent it from falling off
- 60 qt dough hook
- Two fixed speeds for consistent results
- Variable frequency drive has low rpm speed and high force
- Shift-on-the-Fly™ control system allows user to change mixing speed
- Soft start Agitation technology for transition from slow to high mixing speed
- 20-minute SmartTimer™ recalls the time set for every speed to prevent over-mixing
- Bowl can be raised or lowered using control switch
- Stir-on-Lift function lets agitator run in Stir Speed when bowl is moving
- Neoprene rubber footpads for maximum support
- (12) taper attachment area for different functions
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 33 Out Of 42 In Commercial Mixers.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Chemicals that are known to the State of California to cause cancer and or reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|Motor Type:||Gear driven|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 116|
Frequently Asked Questions
What are some benefits associated with the Legacy mixers?
- The Legacy mixers have some great tools and benefits such as Quick Release agitators, a SmartTimer with automatic time recall, a swing-out bowl which adds convenience, and Shift-on-the-Fly technology to change speeds without stopping.
What is a VFD?
- A VFD is a Variable Frequency Drive that monitors mix speeds to ensure consistency, monitors load to protect motor if overload occurs, allows the addition of stir speed, and the ability to change speeds without stopping the mixer.
What kinds of goods can I make with the mixer?
- The Legacy mixers are very versatile. Mix anything such as bread dough, cookies, cupcakes, whipped topping, icing, and pasta.