Hobart HL400 Legacy Planetary Floor Mixer, 40 Quart Capacity
Includes a 40-quart stainless steel bowl, "B" beater, "D" wire whip, and "ED" "Dough Hook
Get the best in performance and reliability with the Hobart HL400 Legacy Floor Mixer. This 40-quart mixer is made with a heavy-duty 11⁄2 HP motor and gear-driven transmission to stand up to your high-volume commercial use. Utilize the three fixed speeds and stir speed to mix, blend, and incorporate a variety of ingredients. Shift-on-the-Fly™ controls allow for easy transition between speeds. A 20-minute SmartTimer™ provides accurate results every time and eliminates overmixing batches. Automatic time recall remembers the last time set for each speed and is great for multiple batches. The ergonomic swing-out bowl provides easy loading/unloading of products, and the bowl interlock ensures the mixing bowl is in place in order to operate. A stainless steel bowl guard provides protection by preventing operation when the front of the guard is out of position. Internally sealed "Start-Stop" buttons prevent debris from getting into the controls. This mixer comes standard with a front-mounted Hobart #12 taper attachment hub. Unit includes planetary mixer and standard accessory package.
- Heavy-Duty 11⁄2 HP motor
- Gear-driven transmission
- Three fixed speeds plus stir speed
- Shift-on-the-Fly™ controls
- Patented soft start agitation technology
- 20-Minute SmartTimer™
- Automatic time recall
- Large, easy-to-reach controls
- Single point bowl installation
- Ergonomic swing-out bowl
- #12 taper attachment hub
- Open base
- Stainless steel bowl guard
- Metallic gray hybrid powder coat finish
- Rubber foot pads
- Includes: 40-quart stainless steel bowl, "B" Beater, "D" Wire Whip, and "ED" Dough Hook
- Single or Three Phase
- Thermal overload protection
- Agitator max RPM: 319, Attachment max RPM: 185
- 40-quart capacity
- Overall dimensions: 263⁄8"Wx241⁄8"Dx497⁄8"H
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 9 Out Of 42 In Commercial Mixers.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Chemicals that are known to the State of California to cause cancer and or reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|Motor Type:||Gear driven|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 116|
Frequently Asked Questions
What are some benefits associated with the Legacy mixers?
- The Legacy mixers have some great tools and benefits such as Quick Release agitators, a SmartTimer with automatic time recall, a swing-out bowl which adds convenience, and Shift-on-the-Fly technology to change speeds without stopping.
What is a VFD?
- A VFD is a Variable Frequency Drive that monitors mix speeds to ensure consistency, monitors load to protect motor if overload occurs, allows the addition of stir speed, and the ability to change speeds without stopping the mixer.
What kinds of goods can I make with the mixer?
- The Legacy mixers are very versatile. Mix anything such as bread dough, cookies, cupcakes, whipped topping, icing, and pasta.