Hobart HL300 Legacy Planetary Floor Mixer, 30 Quarts
The Industry Standard for More Than 100 Years
The Globe HL300 Planetary Floor Mixer is known for its durability and power in the commercial kitchen. A heavy-duty 3⁄4 HP motor and gear-driven transmission endures the constant use with minimum downtime. Three fixed speeds and stir speed provide flexibility for incorporating, reliability, and consistency. Shift-on-the-Fly™ controls gives the operator the ability to easily change speeds while the mixer is running. Each speed goes through a soft transition into a higher speed due to the patented soft start Agitation Technology, reducing the chances of product splash. A 15-minute SmartTimer™ supports recipe mixing times and provides consistent results and eliminates overmixing. Automatic time recall remembers the last time set for each speed, making it ideal for mixing multiple batches. The swing-out bowl allows for easy loading/unloading of products and is ergonomic for comfortable use. Single-point bowl installation makes it simple to mount and remove the stainless steel mixing bowl.
- Heavy-duty 3⁄4 HP motor
- Gear-driven transmission
- Three fixed speeds and stir speed
- Shift-on-the-Fly™ controls
- Patented soft start Agitation Technology
- 15-minute SmartTimer™
- Automatic time recall
- Large controls that are easy to reach
- Single point bowl installation
- Ergonomic swing-out bowl
- Hand crank operated bowl lift
- #12 taper attachment hub
- Open base
- Stainless steel bowl guard
- Metallic gray hybrid powder coat finish Rubber foot pads
- 120V/50/60/1 phase, 9.5 Amps
- Max agitator RPM: 317
- Max attachment RPM: 183
- Overall dimensions: 241⁄8"Dx263⁄8"Wx493⁄4"H
- 394 lbs.
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 17 Out Of 42 In Commercial Mixers.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Chemicals that are known to the State of California to cause cancer and or reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|Motor Type:||Gear driven|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 116|
Frequently Asked Questions
What are some benefits associated with the Legacy mixers?
- The Legacy mixers have some great tools and benefits such as Quick Release agitators, a SmartTimer with automatic time recall, a swing-out bowl which adds convenience, and Shift-on-the-Fly technology to change speeds without stopping.
What is a VFD?
- A VFD is a Variable Frequency Drive that monitors mix speeds to ensure consistency, monitors load to protect motor if overload occurs, allows the addition of stir speed, and the ability to change speeds without stopping the mixer.
What kinds of goods can I make with the mixer?
- The Legacy mixers are very versatile. Mix anything such as bread dough, cookies, cupcakes, whipped topping, icing, and pasta.