Hobart HL120 Legacy Commercial Countertop Mixer, 12-Quarts
Get a durable, heavy-duty mixer with a smaller footprint with the Globe HL120 Mixer. This countertop mixer boasts a 1⁄2 HP motor to meet demanding commercial use. A gear-driven transmission ensures consistent performance with minimal downtime even under heavy use. Three fixed speeds and a stir speed allow for flexibility when incorporating, blending, or mixing ingredients. Get continuous and thorough results with this mixer. Change speeds while operating the mixer without hassle with the Shift-on-the-Fly™ controls. Promote sanitary conditions thanks to the patented soft start Agitator Technology that reduces product splash-out when increasing speeds. Eliminate over mixing and get accurate, consistent results with the 15-minute SmartTimer™. Automatic time recall remembers the last time set for each speed which is great for multiple batch mixes. Easily load or unload products with the ergonomic swing-out bowl. The bowl features a single point installation for simple mounting and removal. A bowl interlock feature ensures that the mixing bowl is properly installed in place in order to operate, promoting safe operation. Quick Release™ agitators provide a simple installation and reo mval of the agitator shaft.
- 12-Quart countertop mixer
- Heavy-duty 1⁄2 HP motor
- Gear-driven transition
- 3 fixed speeds & stir speed
- Shift-on-the-fly™ controls
- Patented soft start Agitation Technology
- 15-minute SmartTimer™
- Automatic time recall
- Large, easy-to-reach controls
- Single bowl point installation
- Ergonomic swing-out bowl
- #12 taper attachment hub
- Open base
- Stainless steel bowl guard
- Metallic gray hybrid powder coat finish
- Standard accessory package included: 12Q stainless steel bowl, "B" beater, and "D" wire whip
- 120V/50/60/1 Phase, 8 Amps
- NSF listed
- Max agitator RPM: 365
- Max attachment RPM: 207
- Overall dimensions: 231⁄2"Dx91⁄8"Wx29"H
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 17 Out Of 42 In Commercial Mixers.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Chemicals that are known to the State of California to cause cancer and or reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|RPM:||Max Agitator: 365, Max Attachment: 207|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 116|
Frequently Asked Questions
What are some benefits associated with the Legacy mixers?
- The Legacy mixers have some great tools and benefits such as Quick Release agitators, a SmartTimer with automatic time recall, a swing-out bowl which adds convenience, and Shift-on-the-Fly technology to change speeds without stopping.
What is a VFD?
- A VFD is a Variable Frequency Drive that monitors mix speeds to ensure consistency, monitors load to protect motor if overload occurs, allows the addition of stir speed, and the ability to change speeds without stopping the mixer.
What kinds of goods can I make with the mixer?
- The Legacy mixers are very versatile. Mix anything such as bread dough, cookies, cupcakes, whipped topping, icing, and pasta.