Hobart HCM62-1 Commercial Food Processor 6 Qt. Bowl, 2 HP, Stainless Steel Bowl
Long Knife Blades Cut Through More Product in Less Time
The Hobart HCM62-1 is a commercial food processor that is designed to cut down the food prep time. This high-quality processor is suitable for every type of foodservice establishment to maximize their efficiency by dicing, chopping, and grating different fruits and vegetables with ease. The compact design with molded-in handles and rubber feet base allow easy placement and movement of this unit. The model includes a 6 qt bowl to prepare large batches of ingredients. The bowl gasket seals the moist food items to prevent them from leaking. A large feeder tube allows users to add ingredients during processing. The bowl includes a scraper that scrapes off food from its sides for thorough processing. The integrated wiping feature of the lid gives users a complete view of food without stopping the operation.
Hobart food processor includes COOLCUTTER blades for product consistency and maximum productivity while reducing the rise in product temperature. The COOLCUTTER blades use (2) turning knives and (2) serrated cutting knives for a reduced process time. These knives operate on 1500 rpm and 3000 rpm speeds for quick pureeing and emulsification of food.
The easy-to-use controls of this food processor include off, high, low, and pulse settings for customized operation. This unit features a triple safety interlock system that does not permit operation in case the bowl, bowl cover, or lid lock are not in proper position. Driven on 2 HP motor, this 2-speed processor assures efficiency in performance.
This commercial processor includes a 6 ft power connection for uninterrupted performance.
Main Features Include:
- Food processor cuts down prep time
- Suitable for every foodservice establishment
- Used to dice, chop, and grate fruits and vegetables
- Compact design for space-saving
- 6 qt bowl to prepare large batches
- Bowl gasket seals moist food to prevent leaking
- Large feeder tube to add ingredients during processing
- Bowl scraper included for thorough operation
- Integrated wiping of lid gives complete view of food
- COOLCUTTER blades for product consistency and reduced rise in temperature
- (2) turning knives and (2) serrated cutting knives
- Operates on 1500 rpm and 3000 rpm speeds
- Off, high, low, and pulse settings included
- Triple safety interlock system included
- Driven on 2 HP motor
- 6 ft power cord and NEMA L15-20P plug set
- Electrical connection: 208V-240V, 60 Hz, 3-phase
- Rubber feet base allow easy movement
Product ranks 25 out of 104 in Commercial Food Processors.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Chemicals that are known to the State of California to cause cancer and or reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|Construction Material:||Stainless Steel Bowl|
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I know which food processor would best fit my needs?
- To determine which food processor would be best for you, please refer to our Food Preparation Brochure located on our Resource Center.
Can I put the parts to my food processor in the dishwasher?
- To ensure best quality, we do not recommend putting these parts in the dishwasher.