Hobart HCC34-1 Combination Food Processor
This Hobart HCC34-1 is a combination food processor capable of performing either bowl or continuous feed processing. It features a rugged, heavy duty aluminum base with integral handles for easy moving, storing and retrieving. Compact design for space saving operation. All removable parts are dishwasher safe. This model's Speed Control identifies which processor head is installed and adjusts the speed for optimal results. Three speed options for bowl style operations and two speed options for continuous feed operations. Pulse function allows for precise control. 6 ft. cord and plug included. Plate sets are sold separately. Enjoy free shipping when you order the Hobart HCC34-1 from Central Restaurant Products.
Bowl Processing Features:
- 3.2 qt. stainless steel bowl
- (2) Speeds: 1,450 and 2,650 rpm
- Clear plastic cover for viewing product as processing
- Serrated edge, saw-tooth stainless steel knife for long life and consistent cuts
- Integral multi-function wiper system scrapes sides of bowl, guides product into blades for faster processing, and cleans the underside of the cover for better viewing
- Fill port in cover to add product while processing
- Sealing gasket between bowl and cover prevents leakage during operation
- Interlocked cover
Continuous Processing Features:
- 4.4 lbs. per minute processing
- (2) Speeds: 500 and 800 rpm, as well as pulse setting
- Continuous processing attachment includes feed head and ejector plate
- Half moon hopper for batch operations
- Feed tube for continuous feed operations
- Double interlocked
- Stainless steel cutting tool construction
- Plates sold separately
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
WARNING: This product can expose you to Chemicals that are known to the State of California to cause cancer and or reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|RPM:||500/800 for Continuous Feed, 1,450/2,650 for Bowl Processing|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 119|
|Super Saver Shipping:||Yes|
Frequently Asked Questions
What kind of foods can be prepped in an HCC34?
- The HCC34 is very versatile. It is a great tool for making everything from salsa to sauces. It can also grate cheese and breadcrumbs.
Can I put the parts to my food processor in the dishwasher?
- To ensure best quality, we do not recommend putting these parts in the dishwasher.