Hobart FP250-1 Continuous-Feed Food Processor - Full Hopper, 1200 lbs. Per Hour
This Hobart FP250-1 Continuous-Feed Food Processor is perfect for commercial kitchens and has a small footprint that makes it suitable for compact spaces. This piece of equipment will reduce prep time for large orders. Its 50° angled front design ensures operator convenience and allows rapid food loading. Its large, full-size feed hopper supports processing capabilities for a wide range of products. Moreover, the hopper also permits continuous cutting of long ingredients. The 420 rpm plate makes sure that all ingredients are cut, chopped, sliced, or diced quickly without getting bruised or mashed. The unit boasts a 17 lbs per minute production capability that roughly equates to a total of 1020 lbs per hour.
Its high-power 3/4" HP, 8 amp motor has overload protection feature. The food processor's handle is designed to facilitate comfortable repeated use. Its non-slip rubber feet will stay in place on any surface. Its planetary drive helps prevent stalling under heavy-loads and requires no rest time between processing. This food processor has anodized aluminum housing. A double interlock switch is provided on the unit that prevents the machine from running when the pusher plate is open or swings away. The Red Off and Green On buttons ensure easy operation. The large full-size feed hopper also eliminates the need for precutting of ingredients.
The model requires a 120V electrical connection to operate. It weighs 60 lbs and therefore, can be easily moved around in the kitchen. A decoring screw is provided on this food processor which deflects products away from the plate hub for complete processing. An ergo loop component is provided so users can hand to push the feeder and load a product.
Main Features Include:
- Hobart FP250-1 Continuous-Feed Food Processor for commercial kitchens
- Small footprint perfect for compact spaces
- Reduces prep time for large orders
- 50° angled front design for rapid food loading
- Large, full-size feed hopper
- Hopper permits continuous cutting of long ingredients
- 420 rpm plate ensures proper cutting, chopping, slicing, and dicing without bruising or mashing
- 17 lbs per minute production capability
- Total production of 1020 lbs per hour
- 3/4" HP, 8 amp motor with overload protection
- Handle is facilitates comfortable repeated use
- Non-slip rubber feet
- Planetary drive prevents stalling under heavy-loads
- Anodized aluminum housing
- Double interlock switch
- Red Off and Green On buttons
- Feed hopper eliminates need for precutting
- Requires a 120V electrical connection
- Weighs 60 lbs
- Decoring screw deflects products away from the plate hub for complete processing
- Ergo loop allows users to hand push the feeder and load a product
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
Product ranks 24 out of 104 in Commercial Food Processors.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Chemicals that are known to the State of California to cause cancer and or reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
Frequently Asked Questions
What kinds of attachments can you get for the food processors?
- There are several attachments and cutting tools available for our food processors. Please refer to our Resource Center.
Can I put the parts to my food processor in the dishwasher?
- To ensure best quality, we do not recommend putting these parts in the dishwasher.
Can I put the cutting tools to my food processor in the dishwasher?