Hobart FP150-1 Continuous-Feed Food Processor - Full Hopper, 840 lbs. Per Hour
The Hobart FP150-1 is a compact design continuous-feed food processor designed for use in commercial kitchens with space restrictions. It can be kept on shelves, thanks to its small footprint. The food processor can quickly slice or shred fresh fruits, vegetables, herbs, etc. with great consistency. The precise cutting and dicing mechanism will not bruise or mash the food item. It offers a processing capacity of 750 lbs per hour, making it suitable for busy foodservice establishments. The 50° angled front design allows convenient usage and rapid loading without user fatigue. It has a carrying handle on the back of housing to allow easy movement of the unit.
The Hobart FP150-1 has anodized aluminum housing with rubber feet that prevent skidding or unwanted movement during processing. The removable feed hopper is made of burnished aluminum. The unit comes with a cylindrical feed hopper, pusher, and a deflector plate made of acetal thermoplastic. It has a red Off and green On button that allow easy operation, helping the user to conveniently organize their food items. The 4.8 amps, planetary gear-driven motor operates at 420 RPM plate speed and is powered by a 1/2 HP compressor with overload protection. The motor prevents stalling under heavy-loads and eliminates the need for rest time between processing.
A large, full-size hopper reduces labor by offering higher processing capabilities for larger amounts and a variety of food items. The hopper�s design allows continuous cutting of long vegetables, like carrots and cucumbers, without requiring user to pre-cut them. The unit comes with basic cutting tools including julienne, slicer, and dicer plates. Also, it has grater and shredder plates that feature stainless steel cutting plates with acetal thermoplastic support hubs. For maximum safety, the food processor comes with a double interlock switch that prevents the machine from running when the pusher plate swings away or is open. The de-coring screw helps in maintaining the quality and consistency of food items by deflecting them away products from the plate hub to ensure complete processing. It requires a 120V electrical connection to operate and can fit on a 23� deep counter.
- Ideal for space-restricted commercial kitchens
- Occupies minimal counter space
- Quickly processes a variety of food items with great consistency
- Precise cutting and dicing mechanism
- Offers processing capacity of 750 lbs per hour
- Convenient 50° angled front
- Carrying handle at the back of the housing
- Anodized aluminum housing with rubber feet
- Removable feed hopper made of burnished aluminum
- Cylindrical feed hopper, pusher, and deflector plate made of acetal thermoplastic
- Easy-to-operate ON-OFF switches
- Planetary gear-driven motor operates at 420 RPM
- 1/2 HP compressor with overload protection
- Large, versatile full-size hopper for high processing capabilities
- Allows continuous cutting of long products without precutting
- Basic cutting tools include julienne, slicer, and dicer plates
- Grater and shredder plates
- Double interlock switch
- De-coring screw to deflect food away products from the plate hub
- Requires a 120V electrical connection
- Fits conveniently on a 23� deep counter
- Includes 6 ft. 3 conductor power cord
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 29 Out Of 73 In Commercial Food Processors.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Chemicals that are known to the State of California to cause cancer and or reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
Frequently Asked Questions
What kinds of attachments can you get for the food processors?
- There are several attachments and cutting tools available for our food processors. Please refer to our Resource Center.
Can I put the parts to my food processor in the dishwasher?
- To ensure best quality, we do not recommend putting these parts in the dishwasher.
Can I put the cutting tools to my food processor in the dishwasher?