Hobart Centerline HCC34-1A Combination Food Processor with Slicer, Shredder and Dicing Plates
Offers the flexibility of bowl style or continuous-feed processing!
The Hobart HCC34-1A Combination Food Processor is suitable for both continuous feed and bowl processing. This compact style Food Processor comes with a 3.2 qt bowl for processing at a speed of 1,450 rpm or 2,650 rpm for blending and emulsification. The continuous feed operation is carried out at a speed of 500 rpm or 800 rpm for consistent results. It has 3/8" dicing plates, 5/32" shredder, cutter, and 5/32" slicer to prepare different food. There's an ejector plate and feeder head for smooth operations. The half-moon hopper is used for batch operations and feed tube is used for continuous use. For bowl processing, the Food Processor comes with a stainless steel blade for precise cuts. There in an integrated multi-functional wiper system to clean undersides of cover for better visibility and scrape out food from the bowl. The cover has a fill port to add food during processing. Bowl and cover are sealed using gasket to avoid leakage and spilling. SureSense™ speed control system is responsible for identification of processor head installed and adjustment of speed accordingly. Pulse function of the food processor allows user to easily control its operation.
Hobart Combination Food Processor has a heavy-duty aluminum base which is easy to clean. This processor has integrated handles for easy use and storage, making it a user-friendly unit. Its cutting tools are made from stainless steel that stay corrosion- and rust-free. All the parts of this processor are detachable and dishwasher safe. It comes with a 6', 3-wire cord and plug and uses 120V, 60 Hz, 9 amps, single-phase electrical connection.
Main Features Include:
- Hobart HCC34-1A Combination Food Processor is used for continuous feed and bowl processing
- 3.2 qt bowl for processing at 1,450 rpm or 2,650 rpm speed
- Continuous feed at 500 rpm or 800 rpm speed using ejector plate and feeder head
- 3/8" dicing plates, 5/32" shredder, cutter, and 5/32" slicer included
- Half-moon hopper for batch operations and feed tube for continuous use
- Stainless steel blade for precise cuts
- Integrated multi-functional wiper system for better visibility
- Gasket between bowl and cover to avoid leakage
- SureSense™ speed control system to identify processor head and adjust speed
- Pulse function for easy control
- Heavy-duty aluminum base
- Integrated handles for easy storage
- Stainless steel cutting tools
- Parts are detachable and dishwasher safe
- 6' 3-wire cord and plug
- Uses 120V, 60 Hz, 9 amps, single-phase electrical connection
- Overall dimensions: 11"Wx13-3/4"Dx23"H
- Weight: 33 lbs
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 20 Out Of 73 In Commercial Food Processors.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Chemicals that are known to the State of California to cause cancer and or reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|Construction Material:||Base: Aluminum, Knives: Stainless Steel, Cutter Bowl: Stainless Steel|
|RPM:||500/800 for Continuous Feed, 1,450/2,650 for Bowl Processing|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 119|
Frequently Asked Questions
What kind of foods can be prepped in an HCC34?
- The HCC34 is very versatile. It is a great tool for making everything from salsa to sauces. It can also grate cheese and breadcrumbs.
Can I put the parts to my food processor in the dishwasher?
- To ensure best quality, we do not recommend putting these parts in the dishwasher.