Hobart Centerline EDGE13A Edge Series Automatic Slicer, 13", Gravity Feed
The Hobart Centerline EDGE13A is an automatic, single speed slicer that cuts as thin as 9⁄16" for perfect deli slices. This medium-duty slicer features a 13"dia. chrome-plated carbon steel knife to easily cut through the meat and cheese. A full 45° angled product table requires less mechanical pressure, allowing for smoother cuts. The slicer is belt driven and has a fully removable carriage system for improved sanitation and cleaning. Gauge plate interlock protects the knife edge during cleaning. A removable meat grip provides easy cleaning and an extension ensures oversized loaves are secured. The removable rear deflector allows access for thorough cleaning and requires no tools to remove.
- Full 45° angle feed
- Single-speed, 1⁄2HP motor
- Automatic and manual slicer mode
- V-belt drive system
- Sanitary anodized aluminum base
- No-volt release
- Gauge plate interlock
- Carriage system interlock
- Removable carriage system
- 13" carbon steel knife
- Top-mounted ceramic stone sharpener
- Permanently mounted ring guard
- Removable rear deflector
- Removable meat grip
- 107 lbs.
- Food dimensions: 91⁄2"Wx7"H or 81⁄2" dia.
- Slice up to 9⁄16" thick
- 120V/60Hz, ETL Listed
- 6-foot, 3-wire cord and plug
- Overall dimensions: 271⁄2"Wx141⁄2"Dx281⁄8"H
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 24 Out Of 54 In Commercial Meat Slicers.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Chemicals that are known to the State of California to cause cancer and or reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|Construction Material:||Anodized aluminum|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 127|
|Maxium Product Width:||91⁄2"|
|Maximum Product Height:||61⁄2"|
|Slice Size:||Up to 9⁄16"|
|Maximum Loaf Width:||91⁄2"|
|Maximum Loaf Height:||7"|
|Number of Blades:||1|
|Maximum Slice Size:||9⁄16"|
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I distinguish between the HS and the EDGE?
- The HS line is meant for heavy duty slicing jobs. The EDGE line is meant for medium duty slicing jobs. To determine which is best for you, please visit our Resource Center.
How long do you recommend I use this per day?
- Less than 4 hours per day.
What is the difference between the EDGE 13 and 13A?
- The EDGE 13A is an automatic slicer while the EDGE 13 is manual.