Hobart Centerline EDGE13-11 Manual 13" Slicer, Removable Carriage
Slice up your meat and cheese cubes with the powerful Hobart EDGE13-11 Manual Slicer. Use this slicer to solve all your medium-duty slicing requirements. Doesn't matter if you own a small butcher shop or a big deli, this Hobart slicer provides you with innumerable slicing solutions in one. This 13" slicer can cut meat with up to 9/16" thickness. Accommodating meat and cheese with 9-1/2" width, 8" diameter and 6-1/2" height, it caters to your chopping needs with ease. This machine features a slide rod extension and large tray to dice up big meat loaves quickly and efficiently. It also has an 11-1/2" wide carriage span ensuring a smooth glide. This manual equipment is operated at an angle of 45 degrees for reducing the mechanical pressure so that you can work comfortably. There is an ergonomic handle attached to the removable meat grip in machine for making sure that meat can be easily accommodated in the slicer.
For an efficient slicing up of cheese, this machine is driven by motor with 1/2 horsepower. This motor has a no volt release to ensure that if the power is out, you need to restart the machine before using it. You can be certain about high-end performance of the machine as it has a durable poly V-belt drive system. This reduces your effort for maintaining the machine. Exclusive construction of this increases its belt life along with producing an optimal slicing. Unlike other slicers, this manual slicer does not produce a lot of noise. This manual slicer features an easy-to-operate, protected start and stop button. This button makes it easy for new employees to operate the machine without much assistance.
With an anodized aluminum finish at the base, this machine provides a smooth surface which is easy to maintain and clean. There are no crevices or holes to collect the food as this slicer is a single construction equipment. Slice up your meat and cheese any way you want with the 13" steel knife with a chrome-plated carbon finish. Thanks to this superior quality knife, you can cut your ingredients from paper thin to a thickness of 9/16" depending on the requirement. There are Borazon stone sharpener hones that are top-mounted. These hones work effectively towards the sharpening of the knife within 5 seconds. They ensure that your knife is always sharp and prepared to slice fine pieces. While using and cleaning, you wouldnt have to worry about the safety of the machine as it consists of a carriage interlock, thumb guard, gauge plate interlock, and a ring guard. The carriage includes manual travel of 11.5.
Additional Features include:
- Hobart model EDGE13-11 Manual Slicer has a smooth anodized aluminium construction for durability and ease in cleaning
- This medium-duty equipment is perfect to slice up vegetables, meat, and cheese
- This equipment measures 26-5/16" x 23-1/8 x 21-7/8" with 88 lb. of weight
- Without much mechanical pressure required, this slicer works on an angle of 45 degrees
- Food can be sliced with a paper thin thickness to 9/16"
- Poly V-belt of this slicer is durable and decreases the level of maintenance required
- There is a wide 11-1/2 carriage span allowing a smooth glide
- 13" steel knife has a chrome plating for extra durability and strength
- There are carriage interlock, thumb guard, ring guard, and plate interlock features to ensure safety of the equipment
- Motor of this equipment is driven by 1/2 horsepower on a no-volt release
- There is an ergonomic handle with detachable meat grip for an efficient use
- The countertop slicer quickly gives out meat slices in an efficient time frame
- There is a detachable carriage system that helps in the improvement of cleaning and sanitation
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 1 Out Of 54 In Commercial Meat Slicers.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Chemicals that are known to the State of California to cause cancer and or reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|Construction Material:||Anodized Aluminum|
|Motor Type:||Belt driven|
|Thickness:||up to 9⁄16"|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 127|
|Slice Size:||1/10 - 9/16 "|
|Usage Level:||Mid Tier|
|Maximum Loaf Width:||91⁄2"|
|Maximum Loaf Height:||7"|
|Number of Blades:||1|
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I distinguish between the HS and the EDGE?
- The HS line is meant for heavy duty slicing jobs. The EDGE line is meant for medium duty slicing jobs. To determine which is best for you, please visit our Resource Center.
How long do you recommend I use this per day?
- Less than 4 hours per day.
What is the difference between the EDGE 12 and 13?
- The EDGE 12 has a 12 inch blade while the EDGE 13 has a 13 inch blade.