Hobart Centerline EDGE12-11 Manual 12" Slicer, Removable Carriage
Full 45° Angle Feed Requires Less Mechanical Pressure
The Hobart Centerline EDGE12-11 is a medium duty, manual slicer that slices up to 9⁄16" thick. This product has full 45
- Up to 9⁄16" thick
- 1 speed
- 1⁄2 HP Knife Drive Motor
- 12" chrome plated carbon steel blade
- 6' cord and plug included
- No-Volt Release
- Removable Top-Mounted Ceramic Simultaneous Sharpener
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 2 Out Of 54 In Commercial Meat Slicers.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Chemicals that are known to the State of California to cause cancer and or reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|Construction Material:||Anodized Aluminum Carriage & Knife Cover|
|Motor Type:||Belt driven|
|Thickness:||up to 9⁄16"|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 127|
|Maxium Product Width:||10 "|
|Maximum Product Height:||6"|
|Slice Size:||9/16 "|
|Usage Level:||Mid Tier|
|Number of Blades:||1|
|Maximum Slice Size:||9⁄16"|
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I distinguish between the HS and the EDGE?
- The HS line is meant for heavy duty slicing jobs. The EDGE line is meant for medium duty slicing jobs. To determine which is best for you, please visit our Resource Center.
How long do you recommend I use this per day?
- Less than 4 hours per day.
What is the difference between the EDGE 12 and 13?
- The EDGE 12 has a 12 inch blade while the EDGE 13 has a 13 inch blade.