Hobart CL64e-ERH30K 64"W Conveyor Dishwasher with Booster Heater
Opti-Rinse™ Technology Reduces Rinse Water and Energy Consumption by More Than 50%
This two tank Hobart CL64e-ERH30K reduces rinse water and energy consumption by more than 50%. This model is fully automatic with convertible high temp or chemical sanitizing final rinse. This conveyor dishwasher, Hobart CL64e-ERH30K features a stainless steel front panel, frame and legs. This unit has large, hinged doors for faster cleaning. This Hobart CL64e-ERH30K has two drive arms to prevent warewashing racks from jamming. This product's electronic sensors help reduce costly breakdowns. This commercial dishwasher Hobart CL64e-ERH30K features a rinse nozzle that ensures a longer life. This item includes a booster heater saving on costs and floor space. This Hobart CL64e-ERH30K uses 0.39 gallons of water per rack. This model measures 643⁄4"Wx301⁄4"Dx681⁄2"H and weighs 880 lbs. This Hobart CL64e-ERH30K, also known as a conveyor dishwasher, has a one year parts and labor warranty. This unit has a 342 racks per hour capacity. This Hobart CL64e-ERH30K allows up to 6 full-size sheet pans. This item is 208/240/480, three phase. Central Restaurant Products offers this Hobart CL64e-ERH30K with free shipping.
This Hobart CL64e-ERH30K has these main features:
- Includes 70 rise booster heater, saving on installation costs and reducing required floor space
- Stainless steel front panel, frame and legs
- Opti-Rinse™ technology reduces rinse water and energy consumption by more than 50%
- Uses 0.39 gallons of water per rack
- 342 racks per hour capacity
For more information on Hobart's vast assortment of dishwashing solutions, call 800.215.9293 - or click the 'Chat' button - to connect with a foodservice product expert.
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
WARNING: This product can expose you to Chemicals that are known to the State of California to cause cancer and or reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|Capacity:||342 racks per hour|
|Water Usage:||0.39 gallons of water per rack|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 192|
Frequently Asked Questions
Our dishes aren't getting dry enough. What could be the issue?
- A common reason for glasses and other dishware not drying completely is not using enough rinse-aid. Checking rinse-aid levels, and adjusting as necessary, should be a part of your establishment's daily routine.