Hobart CL44EN-BAS - Commercial Conveyor Dishwasher - 44"W - Single Tank - 202 Racks Per Hour - Standard Unit
The Hobart CL44EN-BAS Commercial Conveyor Dishwasher Features Opti-Rinse™ Technology that Reduces Rinse Water and Energy Consumption By More Than 50%
Designed to offer superior cleaning performance, the Hobart CL44EN-BAS Commercial Conveyor Dishwasher is a single tank unit that can easily clean 202 racks per hour, using only 0.62 gal per rack. A highly cost-effective foodservice location unit, the dishwasher helps simplifythewarewashingprocess and drastically reduces energy consumption and other associated costs. Operating from right-to-left, the unit efficiently uses the Opti-Rinse system that successfully reduces rinse water consumption and energy consumption while heating water by 50%. A unique spray mechanism uses highly effective pressure spraying toincreaseefficiencywhilecleaningdishes.
A microprocessor control panel located on the front, top makes operation easier. An assortment of convenient modes, alert, and indicators are provided on the unit to understand, maintain and operate the unit. An energy-saver mode is built into the unit along with a pan and pot dwell mode. A dirty water indicator light switches on when activated while the low-temperature alert can be easily activatedfor quick and easy monitoring of the sanitizing process. It has an integrated smartdelimealert function that notifies users when it is necessary for the unit to bedelimed. The dishwasher bases the timing of the alerts on the water hardness level which is programmed during the installation process.
A large chamber height opening helps accommodate wares up to 19-1/2" tall. The wares move along the conveyor that has the Rapid Return technology which moves the racks smoothly through the machine. Dirty items are sprayed down by the anti-clogging and self-aligning wash manifolds while the food particles are collected by the waste management system. Debris can be cleaned easily due to its screen design and lift-out scrap basket. A removable screen protects the self-draining pump, preventing food particles from penetrating and causing malfunction. A built-instainless steelbooster heater comes with this unit and runs on apressureless30 kW mechanism. The integrated configuration allows users to operate both the dish machine and the booster with the on switch. The machine includes thermal layer curtains and insulated inspection doors for maximum heat retention. Ensuring prolonged durability, the stainless steel panels surround the wash system.
- Hobart CL44EN-BAS Commercial Conveyor Dishwasher with single tank design
- Can easily clean 202 racks per hour, using only 0.62 gal per rack
- Highly cost-effective foodservice location unit
- Helps simplifywarewashingprocess and drastically reduces energy consumption
- Operates from right-to-left
- Efficiently uses Opti-RinSesystem to reduce rinse water consumption and energy consumption by 50%
- Unique spray mechanism uses highly effective pressure spraying for higher efficiency
- Microprocessor control panel located on front, top ensure easy operation
- Assortment convenient modes, alert, and indicators provided for better usage
- Built-in Energy-Saver mode with pan and pot dwell mode
- Dirty water indicator light switches on when activated
- Easy to activate low-temperature alert for easy monitoring of sanitizing process
- Integrated smartdelimealert function notifies users whendelimingis needed
- Timing of alerts based on water hardness level which is programmed during installation
- Large chamber height opening accommodates 19-1/2" tall wares
- Wares move with conveyor that has Rapid Return technology
- Technology moves rackssmoothly through the machine
- Dirty items sprayed down by anti-clogging and self-aligning wash manifolds
- Food particles collected by waste management system
- Screen design and lift-out scrap basket ensure easy cleaning of debris
- Removable screen protects self-draining pump to prevent food particles from penetrating and causing malfunction
- Comes with a built-in stainless steel booster heater
- Runs on apressureless30 kW mechanism
- Integrated configuration allows users to operate both the dish machine and the booster with on switch
- Thermal layer curtains and insulated inspection doors for maximum heat retention
- Stainless steel panels surround wash system to give prolonged durability
- Machine convertible to low-temperature operation in the field if desired
- Requires a 208V 3 phase electrical connection when used as a high-temperature machine
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 1 Out Of 9 In Conveyor Dishwashers.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Chemicals that are known to the State of California to cause cancer and or reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|Capacity:||202 racks per hour|
|Water Usage:||0.62 gallons of water per rack|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 192|
Frequently Asked Questions
Our dishes aren't getting dry enough. What could be the issue?
- A common reason for glasses and other dishware not drying completely is not using enough rinse-aid. Checking rinse-aid levels, and adjusting as necessary, should be a part of your establishment's daily routine.