Hobart AM16VLT-ADV-2 - Ventless Dishwasher - 38 Racks/Hour - 208/240V - High Temp - Tall - 60 Hertz
The Hobart AM16VLT-ADV-2 Commercial Door Type Dishwasher provides cleaner dishes with less labor and utility/resource costs - the industry's best lifetime value!
Hobart AM16 Door Type Commercial Dishwashers deliver best-in-class wash performance and versatility for a consistent clean that removes tough food soil. Food safety is the name of the game with each AM16 model dishwasher ensuring sanitization to NSF standards with each wash. To achieve this, these dish machines feature temperature assurance, automatic deliming, and onboard safeguarding systems to prevent operators from washing without proper temperatures or chemicals.
Hobart AM16 dishwashers are engineered for ease of use to help operators save time while saving money, featuring innovative technologies that save time on pre-scrapping and machine cleaning. Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity offers operators the ability to connect to the Hobart Smart Connect App to readily monitor sanitation and analyze usage, consumption, and costs to optimize dish room operations.
Hobart commercial dishwashers are known for their reliability and low energy, water, and chemical consumption, consistently delivering results while saving operators time, resources, money, and effort.
Additional Features of Hobart AM16 Commercial Dishwashers Include:
- Smart touchscreen for a simple and intuitive operation, featuring integrated diagnostics for less downtime
- Sense-A-Temp™ Booster to ensure a 180° rinse on every cycle
- Pumped rinse eliminates water pressure issues to ensure a consistent rinse on every cycle
- Pumped drain adds flexibility for wall or floor installation
- Cold water line removes the need for a hot water supply to the machine, reducing demand on your facility’s water heater
Specific Features of the Hobart AM16VLT-ADV-2 Door Type Commercial Dishwasher Include:
- Ventless Dishwashing Machine
- tall chamber (27") door type
- energy recovery
- automatic soil removal (ASR)
- drain water energy recovery (DWER)
- high temp sanitizing
- 208-240/60/3 (field convertible to single phase)
- internal condensing system
- 38 racks/hour
- straight-thru or corner installation
- user-friendly smart touchscreen controls
- Sense-A-Temp™ booster
- electric tank heat
- X-shaped wash arms
- scrap screen and basket
- door actuated start
- door lock
- stainless steel tank
- tank shelf
- trim panels
- frame & feet
- pumped drain air gap
- drain water tempering
- ENERGY STAR®. Factory Startup - Free for installations within 100 miles of a Hobart Service Office during normal business hours with appropriate notice; installation beyond 100 miles will be quoted by Service.
For other configurations, please contact a product expert by calling 800.215.9293.
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
|Phase:||Three (field convertible to Single phase)|