Hobart AM15VL Ventless Single Rack Dishwasher - Up to 40 Racks Per Hour
The Hobart AM15VL offers Quick Energy Recovery with No Vent Hood Required!
This high temperature Hobart AM15VL-6 features quick energy recovery - no vent hood is required! This product recaptures heat from the rinse cycle to heat water for the next wash. This single rack dishwasher, Hobart AM15VL-6 reduces the amount of steam to virtually nothing. This model has revolving, interchangeable upper and lower wash and rinse arms. This Hobart AM15VL-6 features a door actuated start. This unit uses 0.74 gallons of water per rack. This high temperature Hobart AM15VL-6 has a 40 racks per hour capacity. This product has a 1-, 2-, 4- or 6- minute cycle. This Hobart AM15VL-6 is constructed of stainless steel with solid-state controls. This model's Sense-A-Temp™ booster heater lengthens wash cycle until the recommended temperature is met. This Hobart AM15VL-6, known as a dishwasher, is NSF listed. This unit measures 291⁄4"Wx35"Dx69"H overall. This Hobart AM15VL-6 reduces energy and water costs. This item has a 17" door opening height. Central Restaurant Products offers this Hobart AM15VL-6 with a one year parts and labor warranty.
This Hobart AM15VL-6 has these main features:
- Uses 0.74 gallons of water per rack
- 40 racks per hour capacity
- 1-, 2-, 4- or 6- minute cycles
- 208V. 291⁄4"Wx35"Dx69"H. 451 lbs.
Click here to view more Hobart Door Type Dishwashers.
For more information about Hobart's vast assortment of dishwashing solutions, call 800.215.9293 - or click the 'Chat' button - to connect with a foodservice product expert.
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
Product ranks 9 out of 41 in Door Type Dishwashers.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Chemicals that are known to the State of California to cause cancer and or reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|Capacity:||40 racks per hour|
|Phase:||single or three phase|
|Water Usage:||0.74 gallons of water per rack|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 191|
Frequently Asked Questions
This is a high temperature dishmachine. Is this the right choice for me?
- High temp units use heat instead of chemicals to sanitize your soiled wares.
PROS of high temp units: They greatly save you money on chemicals, clean greasy and sticky items more effectively (think cheese, egg yolk, lipstick), dry dishes more effectively, and don't leave a chemical residue or odor on your glasses.
CONS of high temp units: They use more energy than low temp (chemical sanitizing) machines, usually release steam when the door is opened after a cycle, and have a higher initial cost.
Do I need to put a water filter on this unit?
- Testing your water for hardness is always a good idea, even if you know what your area's water is like in general. Hard water can be very rough on commercial dishmachines. Depending on the quality of incoming water, a water softener and/or water filtration system may be recommended. Ask your Product Consultant for more information! You must still routinely check your dishwasher for scale buildup, and delime when necessary. Scale can quickly cause problems with a machine's performance, and most manufacturers won't cover scale-related service in their warranties.
What's the difference between a door type dishwasher and a conveyor dishwasher?
- A door type dishwasher, also known as a rack type dishwasher, takes up much less space than a conveyor dishwasher. Like a conveyor model however, door type units have a higher per hour rack capacity than undercounter machines, and connect to clean and/or dirty dishtables for an efficient cleaning workflow. Contact a Central Product Consultant to find just the right dishmachine for your needs!
Do I need an electrician to install my door type dishwasher?
- Yes. It is unlikely - whatever model you choose - that your door type dishmachine will just run off a simple plug. A qualified electrician should handle the installation.
What accessories are available for this model?
- Accessories available include sheet pan racks, flanged and seismic feet, end of cycle audible alarm, drain water tempering kit, and more!
How many different wash cycles does this dishmachine offer?
- The AM series dishmachines from Hobart have four washing cycles - 1, 2, 4 and 6 minutes. Select the one that best fits your rack load! This dishwasher uses only .74 gallons of water per rack, less than other door type dishwashers on the market.
Our dishes aren't getting dry enough. What could be the issue?
- A common reason for glasses and other dishware not drying completely is not using enough rinse-aid. Checking rinse-aid levels, and adjusting as necessary, should be a part of your establishment's daily routine.