Hobart AM15T-2 - Tall Door Dishwasher - Single Rack - Three Phase
The Hobart AM15T-2 Tall Door Type Dishwasher is Capable of Washing 348 Full-Size Sheet Pans Per Hour!
Hobart Commercial Door Type Dishwashers feature an open door to clean dishwasher easier and faster. Hobart AM door dishwashers clean pots, pans, dishes, glassware and more, saving you the expense of having to buy separate equipment to meet your specific cleaning needs.
Features of the Hobart AM15T-2 Door Type Dishwasher Include:
- Tall chamber with 27" high door opening to easily accommodate larger ware, like 60 qt. mixing bowls
- Hot water and chemical sanitizing are both available, giving you options to best sanitize to fit your operation's specific needs
- Stainless steel construction
- Single rack unit
- Washes between 58 and 65 racks an hour
- Booster heater included
- Electric tank heat
- PRV included
- 208/240 voltage
- Three phase
- Sheet pan rack
- ENERGY STAR® certified, saving in utility costs and may be applicable to additional rebates depending on the area you operate in
For more information about Hobart's vast assortment of dishwashing solutions, call 800.215.9293 - or click the 'Chat' button - to connect with a foodservice product expert.
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 4 Out Of 35 In Door Type Dishwashers.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Chemicals that are known to the State of California to cause cancer and or reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|Capacity:||37 racks per hour|
|Water Usage:||1.7 gallons of water per rack|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 190|
Frequently Asked Questions
This is a high temperature dishmachine. Is this the right choice for me?
- High temp units use heat instead of chemicals to sanitize your soiled wares.
PROS of high temp units: They greatly save you money on chemicals, clean greasy and sticky items more effectively (think cheese, egg yolk, lipstick), dry dishes more effectively, and don't leave a chemical residue or odor on your glasses.
CONS of high temp units: They use more energy than low temp (chemical sanitizing) machines, usually release steam when the door is opened after a cycle, and have a higher initial cost.
Do I need to put a water filter on this unit?
- Testing your water for hardness is always a good idea, even if you know what your area's water is like in general. Hard water can be very rough on commercial dishmachines. Depending on the quality of incoming water, a water softener and/or water filtration system may be recommended. Ask your Product Consultant for more information! You must still routinely check your dishwasher for scale buildup, and delime when necessary. Scale can quickly cause problems with a machine's performance, and most manufacturers won't cover scale-related service in their warranties.
What's the difference between a door type dishwasher and a conveyor dishwasher?
- A door type dishwasher, also known as a rack type dishwasher, takes up much less space than a conveyor dishwasher. Like a conveyor model however, door type units have a higher per hour rack capacity than undercounter machines, and connect to clean and/or dirty dishtables for an efficient cleaning workflow. Contact a Central Product Consultant to find just the right dishmachine for your needs!
Do I need an electrician to install my door type dishwasher?
- Yes. It is unlikely - whatever model you choose - that your door type dishmachine will just run off a simple plug. A qualified electrician should handle the installation.
What options and accessories are available for this model?
- Upcharge options for a Hobart AM15T dishwasher include gas heat and Sense-A-Temp 70 degree Fahrenheit rise electric booster heater. Accessories available include sheet pan racks, flanged and seismic feet, end of cycle audible alarm, delime notification, splash shield for corner installation, and more!
How many different wash cycles does this dishmachine offer?
- The AM series dishmachines from Hobart have four washing cycles - 1, 2, 4 and 6 minutes. Select the one that best fits your rack load! This dishwasher uses only .74 gallons of water per rack, less than other door type dishwashers on the market.
Our dishes aren't getting dry enough. What could be the issue?
- A common reason for glasses and other dishware not drying completely is not using enough rinse-aid. Checking rinse-aid levels, and adjusting as necessary, should be a part of your establishment's daily routine.