Hobart AM15T-1 Tall Single Rack Dishwasher - High Temperature
This Hobart AM15T-1 is available through Central Restaurant Products.
- Door type
- Tall chamber
- Hot water/chemical sanitizing
- 58-65 racks/hour
- Straight-thru or corner
- Solid-state controls with digital status
- Without booster heater
- Electric tank heat
- Stainless steel tank, frame, doors & feet
- Sheet pan rack
- ENERGY STAR
If applicable, see drop down box for list of available options.
Detailed information may also be available via the Adobe Acrobat Specs button above.
Click here to view more Hobart Door Type Dishwashers.
For more information about Hobart's vast assortment of dishwashing solutions, call 800.215.9293 - or click the 'Chat' button - to connect with a foodservice product expert.
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
Product ranks 8 out of 41 in Door Type Dishwashers.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Chemicals that are known to the State of California to cause cancer and or reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 190|
Frequently Asked Questions
This is a high temperature dishmachine. Is this the right choice for me?
- High temp units use heat instead of chemicals to sanitize your soiled wares.
PROS of high temp units: They greatly save you money on chemicals, clean greasy and sticky items more effectively (think cheese, egg yolk, lipstick), dry dishes more effectively, and don't leave a chemical residue or odor on your glasses.
CONS of high temp units: They use more energy than low temp (chemical sanitizing) machines, usually release steam when the door is opened after a cycle, and have a higher initial cost.
Do I need to put a water filter on this unit?
- Testing your water for hardness is always a good idea, even if you know what your area's water is like in general. Hard water can be very rough on commercial dishmachines. Depending on the quality of incoming water, a water softener and/or water filtration system may be recommended. Ask your Product Consultant for more information! You must still routinely check your dishwasher for scale buildup, and delime when necessary. Scale can quickly cause problems with a machine's performance, and most manufacturers won't cover scale-related service in their warranties.
What's the difference between a door type dishwasher and a conveyor dishwasher?
- A door type dishwasher, also known as a rack type dishwasher, takes up much less space than a conveyor dishwasher. Like a conveyor model however, door type units have a higher per hour rack capacity than undercounter machines, and connect to clean and/or dirty dishtables for an efficient cleaning workflow. Contact a Central Product Consultant to find just the right dishmachine for your needs!
Do I need an electrician to install my door type dishwasher?
- Yes. It is unlikely - whatever model you choose - that your door type dishmachine will just run off a simple plug. A qualified electrician should handle the installation.
What options and accessories are available for this model?
- Upcharge options for a Hobart AM15T dishwasher include gas heat and Sense-A-Temp 70 degree Fahrenheit rise electric booster heater. Accessories available include sheet pan racks, flanged and seismic feet, end of cycle audible alarm, delime notification, splash shield for corner installation, and more!
How many different wash cycles does this dishmachine offer?
- The AM series dishmachines from Hobart have four washing cycles - 1, 2, 4 and 6 minutes. Select the one that best fits your rack load! This dishwasher uses only .74 gallons of water per rack, less than other door type dishwashers on the market.
Our dishes aren't getting dry enough. What could be the issue?
- A common reason for glasses and other dishware not drying completely is not using enough rinse-aid. Checking rinse-aid levels, and adjusting as necessary, should be a part of your establishment's daily routine.