Hobart AM15T-1 - Tall Door Type Dishwasher - 27"Wx77-1/2"H - Hot Water and Chemical Sanitizing Options
The Hobart AM15T-1 Door Type Dishwasher features a tall chamber to efficiently clean large food prep items and dishware.
Save time and effort with the Hobart AM15T-1 Tall Dishwasher. This high temperature single rack dishwasher is cost-effective and delivers an efficient washing performance. It features a stainless steel construction for long-lasting service and prevents corrosion and rust. This model comes with spring-assisted, counter-balanced chamber and polyethylene guides for positive closure. 27H door can accommodate a 60 qt mixing bowl or 18x26 sheet pans. This dishwasher has a capacity to clean up to (58) racks every hour with hot water sanitizing and (65) racks with chemical sanitizing. Each rack requires 0.74 gallon water for effective cleaning. There are four (4) wash cycle timings, i.e., 1, 2, 4, and 6 minutes, depending on the soil level and type of dishware to be cleaned. To make sure that all the dishware are cleaned effectively, there are interchangeable upper and lower wash and rinse arms.
Hobart Dishwasher features integrated, solid-state control system along with digital status indicator to regulate and monitor. Delime cycle assures that there is no residue on the dishes left after cleaning. Self-draining closure of the dishwasher helps simplify the operations of the user. The slanted scrap screen and basket prevents food from clogging in the drain. It requires 208V to 240V, 60 hz, three-phase electrical connection. Booster heater sold separately.
- Hobart AM15T-1 Tall High Temperature Dishwasher for effective cleaning
- Stainless steel construction for long-lasting service to prevent corrosion and rust
- Spring-assisted, counter-balanced chamber and polyethylene guides for positive closure
- 27H door
- Accommodates 60 qt mixing bowl or 18x26 sheet pans
- Cleaning capacity: (58) racks with hot water sanitizing and (65) racks with chemical sanitizing
- Water requirement for each rack: 0.74 gallon
- (4) wash cycle timings, i.e., 1, 2, 4, and 6 minutes
- Interchangeable upper and lower wash and rinse arms
- Integrated, solid-state control system and digital status indicator
- Delime cycle to prevent residue on dishes after cleaning
- Self-draining closure
- Slanted scrap screen and basket prevents food from clogging
- Requires 208V to 240V, 60 hz, three-phase electrical connection
- No booster heater
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 24 Out Of 35 In Door Type Dishwashers.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Chemicals that are known to the State of California to cause cancer and or reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|Capacity:||58-65 racks per hour|
|Type:||Hot Water and Chemical Sanitizing Options|
|Water Usage:||.74 gallons per rack|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 190|
Frequently Asked Questions
This is a high temperature dishmachine. Is this the right choice for me?
- High temp units use heat instead of chemicals to sanitize your soiled wares.
PROS of high temp units: They greatly save you money on chemicals, clean greasy and sticky items more effectively (think cheese, egg yolk, lipstick), dry dishes more effectively, and don't leave a chemical residue or odor on your glasses.
CONS of high temp units: They use more energy than low temp (chemical sanitizing) machines, usually release steam when the door is opened after a cycle, and have a higher initial cost.
Do I need to put a water filter on this unit?
- Testing your water for hardness is always a good idea, even if you know what your area's water is like in general. Hard water can be very rough on commercial dishmachines. Depending on the quality of incoming water, a water softener and/or water filtration system may be recommended. Ask your Product Consultant for more information! You must still routinely check your dishwasher for scale buildup, and delime when necessary. Scale can quickly cause problems with a machine's performance, and most manufacturers won't cover scale-related service in their warranties.
What's the difference between a door type dishwasher and a conveyor dishwasher?
- A door type dishwasher, also known as a rack type dishwasher, takes up much less space than a conveyor dishwasher. Like a conveyor model however, door type units have a higher per hour rack capacity than undercounter machines, and connect to clean and/or dirty dishtables for an efficient cleaning workflow. Contact a Central Product Consultant to find just the right dishmachine for your needs!
Do I need an electrician to install my door type dishwasher?
- Yes. It is unlikely - whatever model you choose - that your door type dishmachine will just run off a simple plug. A qualified electrician should handle the installation.
What options and accessories are available for this model?
- Upcharge options for a Hobart AM15T dishwasher include gas heat and Sense-A-Temp 70 degree Fahrenheit rise electric booster heater. Accessories available include sheet pan racks, flanged and seismic feet, end of cycle audible alarm, delime notification, splash shield for corner installation, and more!
How many different wash cycles does this dishmachine offer?
- The AM series dishmachines from Hobart have four washing cycles - 1, 2, 4 and 6 minutes. Select the one that best fits your rack load! This dishwasher uses only .74 gallons of water per rack, less than other door type dishwashers on the market.
Our dishes aren't getting dry enough. What could be the issue?
- A common reason for glasses and other dishware not drying completely is not using enough rinse-aid. Checking rinse-aid levels, and adjusting as necessary, should be a part of your establishment's daily routine.