Hobart 84145 Commercial Food Cutter, 5 lb. Capacity
Quickly Chop Meat Or Slice Vegetables
The Hobart 84145 Commercial Food Cutter, also known as a buffalo chopper, is designed to quickly chop and cut down even the toughest ingredients. Featuring a heavy-duty design, this food processor can withstand demanding work conditions. This food cutter uniformly cuts down products to small sizes for use in innovative recipes, spreads, salads, and more. Rotating at 1725 rpm, the knives have blades made of cutlery-grade stainless steel and are secured to an optional #12 attachment hub. Users can remove the hub from the knife shaft without changing knife clearance adjustment. The 14 bowl rotates at 22 rpm and is formed from a single sheet of stainless steel. It can be easily removed for cleaning purposes.
Hobart 84145 features the Bowl Cover Safety Interlock mechanism that prevents the machine from turning on until the bowl cover is locked down into position. The bowl cover cannot be lifted if the switch is in the ON position. A 1/2 HP fan-cooled motor with permanently lubricated ball bearings is completely enclosed within the machine. The one-piece burnished aluminum housing has a plated steel bottom cover. The base has 3 stainless steel legs with rubber feet that ensure maximum grip on a platform.
This food cutter can be easily dismantled and taken to a three-compartment sink for thorough cleaning. No tools are required to remove each component, saving time and labor. Vegetable sliver and meat chopper attachments come with this unit along with a 6 cord and plug. It is available in 120V and 230V, single-phase, 60 Hz variants.
- The Hobart 84145 Commercial Food Cutter designed for quick chopping of meats and vegetable slicing
- Heavy-duty design can withstand demanding operational conditions
- Uniformly reduces products to small particle
- Stainless steel knives rotate at 1725 rpm
- Blades are secured to a #12 hub
- Hub removable from the knife shaft without changing knife clearance adjustment
- 14 easy-to-remove stainless steel bowl rotates at 22 rpm
- Bowl Cover Safety Interlock safety mechanism
- Bowl cover cannot be lifted if switch is at ON position
- 1/2 HP fan-cooled motor with permanently lubricated ball bearings
- Motor enclosed within the machine
- One-piece burnished aluminum casting base with plated steel bottom cover
- 3 stainless steel rubber feet legs
- Easy to dismantle for thorough cleaning
- No tools required to remove each component
- Vegetable sliver and meat chopper attachments available
- 6 flexible cord and plug
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 11 Out Of 60 In Meat Choppers And Cutters.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Chemicals that are known to the State of California to cause cancer and or reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|Construction Material:||One-Piece Burnished Aluminum Housing | Stainless Steel Legs and Knives|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 121|