High Production Dishwasher - Undercounter - High Temp - Central Exclusive
The Central Exclusive Undercounter Dishwasher offers high production performance and simple operation at a value price!
This Central Exclusive Dish Machine is a high-production undercounter dishwasher that combines innovative features with efficiency to deliver powerful performance. Ideal for sites with low-pressure water network and high-production requirements, this commercial dishwasher features three (3) wash cycles that run for 90, 120, and 180 seconds. The unit can clean up to 37 racks every hour and requires 0.63 gallons of water per rack. It comes with one (1) peg rack, one (1) flat rack, and one (1) cutlery container.
The EVO Concept dishwasher features a digital control panel and a temperature display for a user-friendly experience. Designed with IPX4 protection, it is protected against water hose cleaning and external humidity. The booster heater of the dishwasher heats up water at a minimum 180°F temperature to sanitize all the dishes, trays, and glasses. The Eco Fill function significantly improves the start-up time of the machine by heating the water in the boiler before filling the water tank. The Effi Silent function provides excellent insulation for thermal efficiency and the Soft Start function protects wares from getting damaged at the time of washing cycle to decrease noise levels. The Effi wash provides a perfect balance of a strong mechanical action combined with the optimum clean water in the tank to ensure perfect sanitization temperature during the wash cycle. The Effi rinse system provides the user with effective sanitization results even under low water pressure situation. There are built-in pressure, detergent, and drain pumps.
Features a double skin stainless steel construction with stamped design to resist strong usage. It comes with a counterbalanced, insulated door with stainless steel hinge system. This dishwasher runs on 3/4 HP motor and uses 6.5 kW power for effective results. An easy-access multi-connection electrical box ensures easy maintenance and allows single- or three-phase electrical connection in the multi-tension and field. Dishwasher comes with adjustable legs for leveling and stability.
- Adaptable power level for higher production/consumption needs
- (3) wash cycles to select between 90, 120, and 180 seconds
- Cleaning capacity: (37) racks every hour
- Water requirement: 0.63 gallon per rack
- Includes: (1) peg rack, (1) flat rack, and (1) cutlery container
- User-friendly digital controls and temperature display
- IPX4 electronic control system panel protected against water jets
- Made of Type 304 stainless steel with a stamped one-piece design
- Counterbalanced, insulated door and double skin sides
- 3/4 HP wash pump motor
- Uses 6.5 kW power
- Adjustable legs for leveling and stability
- Available in 208, 220 or 240 Volts, 1-phase or 3-phase design
This Product Ranks 6 Out Of 27 In Undercounter Dishwashers.
|Capacity:||37 Racks Per Hour|
|Construction Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Phase:||Single or Three Phase Options|
|Voltage:||208V | 220V | 240V|
|Water Usage:||0.63 gallons per cycle|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 189|
Frequently Asked Questions
This is a high temperature dishmachine. Is this the right choice for me?
- High temp units use heat instead of chemicals to sanitize your soiled wares.
PROS of high temp units: They greatly save you money on chemicals, clean greasy and sticky items more effectively (think cheese, egg yolk, lipstick), dry dishes more effectively, and don't leave a chemical residue or odor on your glasses.
CONS of high temp units: They use more energy than low temp (chemical sanitizing) machines, usually release steam when the door is opened after a cycle, and have a higher initial cost.
What are the benefits of an undercounter dishwasher over a three-compartment sink?
- Undercounter dishmachines take up less space than three-compartment sinks, and always properly sanitize the load, so can be a great choice when space is tight and/or when looking to enhance food safety.
I have a lot of pots and pans, half sheet pans, and large mixing bowls to wash. How do I choose the right undercounter dishwasher?
- First, the door opening and inside height of undercounter dishmachines vary a lot. For the products mentioned, you'll need the largest door opening size. Second, depending on the volume of soiled wares being washed per day, a door type or conveyor dishwasher may be a better choice for these types of products. You can always call, chat or text us for an expert product consultation!
Do I need to put a water filter on this unit?
- Testing your water for hardness is always a good idea, even if you know what your area's water is like in general. Hard water can be very rough on commercial dishmachines. Depending on the quality of incoming water, a water softener and/or water filtration system may be recommended. Ask your Product Consultant for more information! You must still routinely check your dishwasher for scale buildup, and delime when necessary. Scale can quickly cause problems with a machine's performance, and most manufacturers won't cover scale-related service in their warranties.
Our dishes aren't getting dry enough. What could be the issue?
- A common reason for glasses and other dishware not drying completely is not using enough rinse-aid. Checking rinse-aid levels, and adjusting as necessary, should be a part of your establishment's daily routine.