Hercules Ladder Back Wooden Chair
This Value Series wood ladder back chair is available from Central Restaurant Products. Provide your customers with the ultimate dining experience by offering great food, service and attractive furnishings. Wood Chairs can make a lasting impression when setting up seating from intimate to casual. The commercially constructed chair makes it ideal in Restaurants, Hotels and Lounges. To make your guests even more comfortable the seat is padded in a durable, easy to clean, vinyl upholstery. The solid beech hardwood construction makes this product very durable to provide years of use. With all of its attractive features this chair will provide the perfect complement to any commercial or residential setting.
- Heavy Duty Restaurant Chair
- Ladder Style Back
- Black or Burgundy Vinyl Upholstered Seat
- 2.5'' Thick 1.4 Density Foam Padded Seat
- Solid European Beech Hardwood Construction
- Mortise and Tenon Style Construction with Metal Wood Screw Reinforcements
- Curved Support Bar
- Your choice of Mahogany, Cherry, Natural or Walnut Finish
- Plastic Floor Glides
- CA117 Fire Retardant Foam
- Designed for Commercial Use; Suitable for Home Use
Options available. See drop down menu for additional information.
For additional questions, please speak with one of our helpful Product Consultants at 800.215.9293 - or click the 'Live Chat' button.
Image shown may reflect a different configuration of this product than described. Please see features section or talk to a Product Consultant for details.
ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 6 Out Of 29 In Wood Chairs.
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 333|
|Seating Style:||Ladder Back|
|Seating Usage:||Indoor Use|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the weight capacity of this chair?
- This chair has a weight limit of 800 lbs.
Will this chair scratch my floor?
- This chair features non-marring plastic floor glides to prevent scratching and scuff marks.
Is this chair appropriate for a commercial setting?
- Yes, this chair is designed for daily commercial use. Suitable also for home use.
What is the CA 117 fire retardant standard?
- All upholstered furniture sold into California must meet certain flame retardance standards. California Technical Bulletin 117, otherwise known as CA117 or CAL117, requires that certain furniture materials, such as the upholstery or the padding, pass open flame and smolder tests. This regulation is only legally binding in California, but it has become the national standard for upholstered furniture flammabiliy.
Does this product comply with CA 117?
- Yes, this product does comply with CA 117.