Hatco TQ1800 Toast-Qwik Conveyor Toaster - 2" Opening Height
Instant Adjustment of Toasting Time For Uniform Results
Those looking for perfectly toasted buns, bread, and English muffins will love the Hatco TQ1800 Toast-Qwik Conveyor Toaster. Featuring an instant time adjustment for uniform cooking results, this toaster is a reliable and economical choice. The toaster provides its user with an option to toast from one or both sides of the bread. With quick toasting speed, the user can obtain up to 1800 toasted slices every hour. The conveyor of the toaster controls the toasting color of every food product. For achieving perfect toasting, electronic controls of the toaster regulate both top and bottom heating elements. ColorGuard sensing system of the toaster adjusts the speed of conveyor and monitors the cabinet temperature for consistent cooking. During idle or slow hours, toaster's power save mode with an indicator light ensures energy conservation. For added safety of users, this toaster is completely insulated and has an interior fan for providing cooler surface temperature. A probe is located near the opening of toaster that keeps a constant check on the temperature so in case cabinet temperature drops, the belt speed automatically decreases.
Hatco's Toast-Qwik Toaster can be used for toasting a variety of products but rather than fresh bread, it is efficient in toasting a day-old bread which is dried out. Its easy-to-load rack with front and back options allow easy discharge of toasted bread. Aluminized toast collector tray at bottom of the unit helps in preventing condensate. Providing a guarantee against breakage and burnouts, Hatco's toaster has good-quality heating elements and a permanently lubricated ball bearing motor.
- Hatco model TQ1800 Toast-Qwik Conveyor Toaster with aluminized and stainless steel construction for long-lasting performance and easy maintenance
- Capacity of producing 1800 toasts per hour
- ColorGuard sensing system to monitor the temperature of cabinet and adjust speed of conveyor for optimum results
- Conveyor speed is used for determining the toasting color of breads
- Electronic controls for regulating top and bottom, metal sheathed heating elements for a perfect toasting experience
- Indicator light with power saving mode to save energy during idle hours
- Easy-to-load rack along with a front and back discharge
- Aluminum toast tray for collecting breads and preventing condensate
- Insulated interiors with a fan to keep the surface temperature low for user's safety
- Permanently lubricated ball bearing motor for safety against breakage and burnouts
- One-sided and two-sided toasting options
- Efficient front and back design for conveniently placing the toaster anywhere in the kitchen
- It is advisable to use a dried out, day-old bread, rather than a fresh loaf for maximum efficiency
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY, ONE YEAR PARTS ONLY ON HEATING ELEMENTS
This Product Ranks 14 Out Of 36 In Vertical Contact And Conveyor Toasters.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer/birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|Capacity:||Up to 1,800 sliceshour|
|Cord & Plug:||6' cord and plug included|
|Style:||Two sided toasting | One sided toasting|
|Voltage:||208V | 240V|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 90|