Hatco CWBR-6 -
The most important thing to keep in mind while serving customers is that the food should be served at a safe temperature. Hatco CWBR-6 Drop-In Food Well helps you keep cold dishes at optimum temperature. This model has a stainless steel construction making it easy to clean and maintain for years to come. Its remote refrigeration mechanism provides flexibility to your service area requirements. This unit features a top angled inside wall style to cover all the pre-chilled food items for long-lasting taste and freshness. The single well accommodates six (6) pans to accommodate different items for multiple food preparation. The entire well uses eco-friendly insulation for cold air retention and temperature consistency. To adjust its temperature and heat, there is a remote electronic control system which can be mounted approximately 16 ft. The auto-defrost feature prevents condensate build-up and can be activated using a controllable advanced electronic system.
Hatco's Drop In Food Well has a cold wall construction to prevent heat from entering and warming up food. The unit is NSF-7 approved and features a 1/2 HP compressor motor to circulate R404a refrigerant for powerful performance. You can conveniently mount the motor approximately 50 away from the well using wires and tubes that come along it. The remote configuration provides flexibility to fabricators at the time of manufacture. This model is built using the top condensing unit available in the market today. There is a 1" drain for easy discharge and cleaning purposes. The unit requires 120V, 60 hz, 11.5 amps, single-phase electrical connection for operations.
- Hatco Model #CWBR-6 Drop In Food Well keeps cold dishes at optimum temperature
- Stainless steel construction for easy maintenance and long-life performance
- Aluminum steel housing to prevent corrosion
- Remote refrigeration mechanism provides flexibility during service
- Top angled inside wall style covers pre-chilled food items
- (1) well accommodates (6) pans
- Well uses eco-friendly insulation for cold air retention and temperature consistency
- Remote electronic control system can be mounted approximately 16 ft. away to adjust temperature and heat
- Auto-defrost prevents condensate build-up and can be activated with controllable advanced electronic system
- Cold wall construction to prevent heat from entering well
- NSF-7 approved unit
- 1/2 compressor motor to circulate R404a refrigerant for powerful performance
- Motor can be mounted approximately 50 away from well with wires and tubes
- Remote configuration provides flexibility to fabricators
- Manufactured using top condensing unit
- 1" drain for easy discharge and cleaning
- Requires 120V, 60 Hz, 11.5 amps, single-phase electrical connection for operations
This Product Ranks 18 Out Of 69 In Drop In Wells.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer/birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.