Hatco C-12 12KW Booster Water Heater - 6 Gallon Capacity
Need It Fast? Ships In Just 24 Hours!
Factory pre-wired and pre-plumbed with calibrated immersion thermostat, the Hatco Compact C-12 12 kW Booster Water Heater will bring down operation costs and increase efficiencyina commercial foodservice setting. The unit has 6 gal of water storage capacity that provides plenty of hot final rinse water. The water from this unit properly sanitizes and flash-dries dishes and flatware. It is also calibrated with a high-temperature limit switch and uses fiberglass insulation for maximum heat retention. Its swing-away front panels with low-water cut-off, transformer, and control fuses offer quick access to the probes and elements for faster and more efficient servicing.
The unit provides a 180°F final rinse water for all the dishes to be properly sanitized. Its space-saving compact design is easy to install next to a dishwasher using slide brackets or on 6" legs. It featuresCastone® lined tank and temperature relief valve for safety purposes. The pressure reducing valve helps users maintain water temperature levels. It has two temperature/pressure gauges for efficient monitoring of water temperatures. This water heater also has a high-temperature limit control and a pilot indicator. The low-water cut-off is provided for preventing element burnout due to low water condition.
Hatco Compact C-12 12 kW has a stainless steel front panel and a powder-coated silver-grayhammertonesurface body. Its electric heating elements are metal-sheathed and controlled ambient compensating thermostat. Its booster is also protected by a high-temperature limit switch. The unit requires a single- or three-phase, 208/240V electrical connection to function
- Hatco Compact C-12 12 kW Booster Water Heater designed for commercial foodservice setting
- Facrtorypre-wired and pre-plumbed with calibrated immersion thermostat
- 6 gal of water storage capacity
- Provides plenty of hot final rinse water
- Water properly sanitizes and flash-dries dishes and flatware
- Calibrated with high-temperature limit switch
- Swing-away front panels with low-water cut-off, transformer, and control fuses
- Provides 180°F final rinse water for all dishes to be properly sanitized
- Space-saving compact design
- Castone® lined tank and temperature relief valve for safety purposes
- Pressure reducing valve helps maintain water temperature levels
- Two temperature/pressure gauges for easy monitoring
- High-temperature limit control and a pilot indicator
- Low-water cut-off to prevent element burnout due to low water condition
- Stainless steel front panel and a powder-coated silver-grayhammertonesurface body
- Electric heating elements metal-sheathed and controlled by ambient compensating thermostat
- Requires a single- or three-phase, 208/240V electrical connection to function
CASTONE LINED TANK TEN YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 1 Out Of 32 In Commercial Water Heaters.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer/birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 192|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the heater insulated?
- Yes! Each booster has fiberglass insulation to minimize heat loss.
My area has hard water. Will that be a problem for this unit?
- Incoming water in excess of 3.0 grains of hardness per gallon must be treated and softened before being supplied to the booster heater. Water containing over 3.0 grains per gallon of hardness will decrease the efficiency and reduce the operating life of the unit. Note that product failure caused by liming or sediment buildup is not covered under warranty.