Hamilton Beach 24850 Proctor-Silex Commerical 4 Slot Toaster, Medium Duty
Extra Wide Slots Accommodate Bagels!
For the neighborhood cafe, a self serve cafeteria, or even an employee breakroom, the Hamilton Beach 24850 four slot toaster perfectly toasts every time! The Proctor-Silex commercial toaster is simple to operate and made with durable brushed chrome construction that will stand the test of time. The toaster features extra wide 11⁄2" slots that accommdate waffles, Texas toast, English muffins, and even bagels with a convenient Bagel Function to toast the cut side and warm the outside of your delicous, fresh bagels! The brushed chrome finish is designed to resist fingerprints during everyday use and the independent adjustable browning controls allows for lighter or darker browning for each of the two sections to cater to customer's preferences. The two front crumb trays catches the mess and allows for quick clean up after each shift. Long-life heating elements are thick to greatly increase durability while still providing perfect browning performing and to keep the toaster functioning like new. Overall dimensions: 122⁄5"H. Slot size: 11⁄2"W x 5" H. 120V. NSF Listed. UL Listed. NEMA 5-15P plug included.Main Features:
- Four slot toaster
- Durable brushed chrome
- Extra wide 11⁄2" slots
- Accommodates waffles, Texas Toaster, English muffins and bagels
- Bagel Function to toaster the cut side and warm the outside
- Fingerprint resistant
- Two independent adjustable browning controls
- Two front crumb trays
- Long-life, thick heating elements
- Automatic toast boost with two front levels for speedy operations and assistance lifting toast
- Slices 80 to 150 slices per hour
ONE YEAR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 8 Out Of 21 In Commercial Pop Up Toasters.
|Construction Material:||Brushed Chrome|
|Style:||11⁄2"W x 5" H Slots|
|Type:||Up to 150 Slices per Hour|
|Usage Level:||Medium Duty|
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I safely remove crumbs from a toaster?
- The crumb trays will catch the majority of the crumbs. Remove the toaster's crumb tray, empty the crumbs, and wipe the tray clean. Ensure that the tray is dry before returning back to the toaster. Do not turn the toaster upside down or shake to remove crumbs, as this can damage or loosen internal components or cause the level to not work over time.