HERCULES Series Premium Curved Triple Braced & Double Hinged Burgundy Fabric Upholstered Metal Folding Chair
Folding chairs are a practical choice for social activities and for everyday use in the home. Folding chairs offer a simple and compact storage solution. This portable chair can be used in a variety of indoor or outdoor events. This HERCULES Folding Chair was built to take on heavy usage with an 18 gauge steel frame, triple braces and leg strengthening support bars. The non-marring floor glides keep floors scratch-free for your indoor occasions. This chair was designed to keep you comfortable with an extra thick padded seat and back. After an event you can stack them on top of each other or in a row. To make transporting even easier, equip yourself with the appropriate sized folding chair dolly to make event management more effortless. [AW-MC320AF-BG-GG]
This Flash Furniture AW-MC320AF-BG-GG is available from Central Restaurant Products.
- Padded Metal Folding Chair
- Burgundy Fabric Upholstered Seat and Back
- 3'' Thick Foam Padded Seat
- Curved Triple Braced Frame
- Double Hinged
- Riveted Steel Components
- 18 Gauge Steel Frame
- Gray Frame Finish
- Non-Marring Glides
- Designed for Indoor and Outdoor Use
- Designed for Commercial Use
- CA117 Fire Retardant Foam
- Folded Dimensions: 18''W x 3.5''D x 37.25''H
For additional questions, please speak with one of our helpful Product Consultants at 800.215.9293 - or click the 'Live Chat' button.
TWO YEAR PARTS WARRANTY
Product ranks 27 out of 46 in Folding Chairs.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the weight capacity of this chair?
- This chair features a 300 lb. weight capacity?
Is this item appropriate for a commercial setting?
- Yes. This chair is rated for commercial use. Suitable also for home use.
Can I use this chair outside?
- Yes. This product is excellent for both indoor and outdoor use.
What is the CA 117 fire retardant standard?
- All upholstered furniture sold into California must meet certain flame retardance standards. California Technical Bulletin 117, otherwise known as CA117 or CAL117, requires that certain furniture materials, such as the upholstery or the padding, pass open flame and smolder tests. This regulation is only legally binding in California, but it has become the national standard for upholstered furniture flammabiliy.
Does this product comply with CA 117?
- Yes, this product does comply with CA 117.