Groen Central Restaurant Products Convection Steamer - Dual Compartment, Electric, 16000 Watts, 61-1/16"H
Powerful Side Mounted Blower Increases Steam Velocity for Faster Cook Times and Steam Distribution
Free start-up service. Dual Compartment Floor Steamer has a dual water connection. Steam generator has electric water sensor and delivers 3,100 watts or 12,400 BTU of power input per 21⁄2" deep pan. Automatic fill and drain with dual water connection. Exterior deliming port, deliming indicator light and removable right and left panels for access to internal components. Includes stand mounts and features twin independent steam generators. Consists of two stacked #290-001 steamers. Available in 208V or 240V, three phase. 16,000 watts. 215⁄8"Wx301⁄8"Dx611⁄16"H. 320 lbs.
- All stainless steel construction
- Pan Capacity: (6) full-size pans
- Hidden magnetic door cuts power to blower and generator when door is opened. Doors are field reversible. Hands free handle.
- 60 minute timer with mechanical controls. Auto clean button initiates deliming cycle for unit.
- Stainless steel condensate collection trays
Product ranks 6 out of 21 in Convection Steamers.
|Pan Capacity:||(6) full-size pans|
|Voltage:||208V | 240V|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 71|
Frequently Asked Questions
How important is water quality when using a steamer?
- Water quality is extremely important and can drastically impact the performance, life and warranty of your steamer. Some manufacturers will void the warranty if the issues are due to the poor water quality. It is important to use water filtration to prolong the life of your steamer and get the best results possible.