Groen BPM-40E 40 Gallon Tilting Skillet
Steam, Poach, Braise, Sear and Stew All in the Same Pan!
Fulfill all your cooking needs with one equipment to save cost and time. The Groen BPM-40E Tilting Skillet is your ideal cookware to prepare food in heavy volume. Cook delicious meat, eggs, soup, stew, and many more things with just one appliance. The best part about using Groens tilting skillet is that you can braise, sear, steam, poach, and fry in it. There is no need to get separate appliance for all these tasks. With a capacity of 40 gallons, it solves the problem of serving a lot of guests at the same time. This skillet features operating controls on the side that includes temperature control, a mounted power switch, and a heat indicator light. The manual tilting skillet has a 304 stainless steel construction that makes it your long-lasting kitchen partner. It has a 10 deep pan, holding onto a round leg stand and helps in easy preparation of food.
The tilting skillet has a clad plate with a thickness of 5/8 to make sure the heat transfer is sufficient and evenly distributed over the cooking area. It also ensures that there is no distortion or warping. With the power tilt, you can control the amount of heat required for cooking food. These tilt and control features are topped on the stainless steel cover of both sides. When it is time to pour food into the pans, this equipment helps in controlling it precisely. The tilting skillet is thermostatically controlled, responding efficiently and automatically to the change in temperature. It switches off the machine to prevent overheating.
The Groen skillet of 510 lbs. weight has a measurement of 48" W x 39 3/4 D x 43 1/2" H making it big enough to cater all the cooking needs. The tilting or braising pan has control features so that it can operate easily at an angle of 7 degrees. This tilting pan has a quick-tilting body with smooth action so that you can not only cook but also clean the appliance effortlessly. The equipment has an adjustable, easy-to-use single cover made of stainless steel with a counterbalanced torsion bar to maintain stability. The rounded, tubular legs allow you to keep the equipment on any type of surface. Interior of the skillet has a polished grit finish so that you can clean it and leave it spotless. With a vent on top, it helps in the regularization of condensation build-up. A condensate drip shield is also present under the cover so that there is no dripping on the floor even if the cover is open. The Groen skillet is powered by natural or LP gas. Power skillet is also available in stock that runs on three different voltages, i.e., 208, 220, and 480.
Additional Features include:
- Groen model BPM-40E Tilting Skillet with a stainless steel construction works manually with LP or natural gas
- the capacity of skillet is 40 gallon, making it big enough to prepare heavy volume of food
- This equipment is ideal for poaching, steaming, frying, braising, stewing and searing
- There are temperature and operating controls that allow you to cook exactly the way you want
- The equipment has a single, adjustable cover to lift it easily
- There is a 5/8 thick clad plate for efficient transfer of heat
- The exterior of skillet has a smooth stainless steel construction for durability and easy cleaning
- The interior of skillet has a polished grit finish
- The tubular and rounded leg ensure firm stability on the surface where it is kept
- The equipment facilitates griddling through the 7-degrees angle featured by its controlling mechanisms
- The body of pan tilts in vertical position easily to help make the task of cleaning easier
- There is a condensate drip shield in the equipment to prevent condensate from dripping on the floor
TWO YEARS PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 13 Out Of 25 In Tilt Skillets Braising Pans And Accessories.
|Voltage:||208V | 220V | 480V|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 87|
Frequently Asked Questions
Do tilting skillets require a water hook-up and floor drain?
- A water hook-up is not necessary for a tilting skillet as it is a self-contained system. While a floor drain is not required, they are helpful to have in front of the pouring lip on the floor in case of spills.