Groen BPM-30G 30 Gallon Gas Tilting Skillet
Steam, Poach, Braise, Sear and Stew All in the Same Pan!
The Groen BPM-30G Tilting Skillet runs on gas and has a 30-gallon capacity. It is specifically designed for steaming, poaching, searing, and braising different types of food. Made of 304 stainless steel, the tilting braising pan is thermostatically heated. The 5/8" thick stainless steel clad pan bottom has a specially designed gas burner/combustion chamber. It also has specially designed welded heat transfer fins for optimum cooking. The skillet comes with standard electric ignition feature and has a smooth-action tilting mechanism that is controlled by a motor. For efficient functioning, the mechanism has a heavy-duty counterbalanced, fully adjustable cover with cover vent and a condensate drip shield.
Groen BPM-30G is NSF listed and CSA design-certified which makes it suitable to be used for commercial purposes. To effectively operate, the electric spark ignition requires 115V, single-phase, 60 Hertz, 5-amp power supply. This skillet runs on a 1/2" NPT gas connection and is manufactured in the U.S.A. The solid one-piece construction of this unit offers pan depth of 10". The heavy-duty plate prevents distortion and warping. Every control along with the tilt mechanism has been mounted in stainless steel housing. Braising pan of this skillet has interiors that are polished to a 100 emery grit finish while the exterior features a #3 finish, making sure users can easily clean and maintain the system.
With the help of a 3-position control switch, the powerful reversing DC motor is activated and has easy access, manual override capability system that allows tilting of the pan in case there is a power failure.
Main Features Include:
- Groen BPM-30G Gas Tilting Skillet with a 30-gallon capacity
- Specifically designed for steaming, poaching, searing, and braising different types of food
- Made of 304 stainless steel and thermostatically heated
- 5/8" thick stainless steel clad pan bottom with a specially designed gas burner/combustion chamber
- Welded heat transfer fins for optimum cooking
- Comes with standard electric ignition feature
- Has a smooth-action tilting mechanism controlled by a motor
- NSF listed and CSA design-certified
- Electric spark ignition requires 115V, single-phase, 60 Hertz, 5 amp power supply
- Runs on a 1/2" NPT gas connection
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Solid one-piece construction with a pan depth of 10"
- Heavy-duty plate design to prevent distortion and warping
- 100 emery grit finish interiors and #3 finish exteriors for easy cleaning
- Controls along tilt mechanism mounted in stainless steel housing for maximum durability
TWO YEARS PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 4 Out Of 25 In Tilt Skillets Braising Pans And Accessories.
|Type:||Gas Tilting Skillet|
|Yield:||1⁄2" gas connection|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 87|
Frequently Asked Questions
Do tilting skillets require a water hook-up and floor drain?
- A water hook-up is not necessary for a tilting skillet as it is a self-contained system. While a floor drain is not required, they are helpful to have in front of the pouring lip on the floor in case of spills.
If I am located at a high altitude, how do I need to order this Groen BPP-30G tilt skillet?
- If you are located at an elevation above 2,000 feet, please contact us to ensure your combi oven is ordered correctly.