Groen BPM-15G 15 Gallon Gas Tilting Skillet
Steam, Poach, Braise, Sear and Stew All in the Same Pan!
The Groen BPM-15G Eclipse™ Tilting Skillet is a versatile piece of equipment that is used in commercial kitchens for preparing food in large volume. This 15-gal capacity tilting pan is ideal for steaming, sauteing, simmering, grilling, and frying different dishes. The body of pan is made of heavy-duty, 304 series stainless steel that assures durability. The 5/8" thick cooking surface is made of a stainless steel clad plate that offers maximum strength and corrosion-resistance. This heavy plate resists distortion and warping, making it an ideal choice for food service establishments. The plate includes heat transfer fins that ensure uniform heat transfer on the cooking surface. Interior of the pan has a grit finishing which makes the cleaning process easy for users. The heavy-gauge, adjustable vented cover covers the top of the braising pan in order to minimize the condensate build-up. A condensate drip shield is positioned at the back that prevents condensate from leaking in case the vent cover is open.
The Groen BPM-15G Eclipse™ Tilting Skillet is manually operated and features a quick tilt action body that offers optimum control to its users at the time of pouring the food into pans. The thermostatic controls allow the users to tilt the skillet at an angle of 7° for braising. The thermostat automatically shuts off the skillet as soon as it reaches the desired temperature and turns on when temperature drops below the desired level. The operating controls include heat indicator, power indicator, and ON power switch for full control. The braising pan has (2) gas options - LP and natural and requires a 1/2" NPT gas connection for smooth operation.
Main Features Include:
- Steam, saute, simmer, grill, and fry
- 15-gal skillet to prepare large food batches
- Heavy-duty stainless steel body
- A 5/8" thick stainless steel clad cooking surface
- Heat transfer fins ensure uniform heat distribution
- Grit finished interior for quick cleaning
- Adjustable vented cover minimize condensate build-up
- Drip shield prevents dripping of condensate
- Thermostatic controls tilt skillet at 7° for braising
- Automatic shut-off at desired temperature
- Automatic turn-on when temperature drops
- 1/2" NTP gas connection
- (2) gas options - LP and natural
- Overall dimensions: 30-1/2"Wx39-3/4"Dx41-1/2"H
- Weight: 395 lbs
TWO YEARS PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
Product ranks 7 out of 30 in Tilt Skillets/Braising Pans & Accessories.
|Construction Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Yield:||1⁄2" gas connection|
Frequently Asked Questions
Do tilting skillets require a water hook-up and floor drain?
- A water hook-up is not necessary for a tilting skillet as it is a self-contained system. While a floor drain is not required, they are helpful to have in front of the pouring lip on the floor in case of spills.