Grindmaster CS2-220 - Semi-Automatic Espresso Machine - 2 Heads - 480 Cups/Hour Capacity
User-Friendly Technology Features Touch Pad Controls and LED Display
Espresso made easy - an ideal solution for coffee serving needs!
The Grindmaster-Cecilware CS2-220 Semi-Automatic Espresso Machine is an elegant unit that offers a smart solution to your coffee orders. Sporting a 3.25 gallon stainless steel exchange boiler, this model provides quite a fine capacity, and great temperature stability. Its boiler features a low water safety functionality that keeps the machine from overheating from lack of water, ensuring operation safely and preventing any unforeseen damage to the unit. Its pressure gauge and sight glass provides easy monitoring of the unit's performance.
For safety, it comes with steam pressure release, and its hot water and steam knob feature two methods of operation. Its hot water dispensing wand makes additional hot water for drinks easy.
The model's group heads can be raised up to accommodate different sized cups. Also, the units automatic back flushing makes cleaning and maintenance of the espresso machine very convenient.
- Produces 480 Cups/Hour
- Wand dispenses hot water
- 2 raised groups of heads accept tall cups
- 13-qt. boiler
- 220-240 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 4.7 kW, 20 A
- Overall dimensions: 28"Wx201⁄2"Dx25"H
- Raised group head fits tall cups
- Metallic curved front with diamond back sides
- ETL listed and NSF certified (What are the benefits of NSF and ETL certifications? Click here to learn more.)
For more information on Grindmaster-Cecilware's popular assortment of coffee and espresso serving solutions, call 800.215.9293 - or click the 'Chat' button - to connect with a foodservice product expert.
TWO YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 3 Out Of 18 In Espresso, Cappuccino And Hot Drink Machines.
|Size:||480 cups per hour|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 268|
Frequently Asked Questions
With regards to the installation, is that a representative installing on-site, or a package for me to install?
- A qualified technician will come to your location to install the unit. Upon equipment delivery, write-down the serial number on the back of your unit. Then, call Grindmaswer-Cecilware at 800-695-4500 and they will have a technician contact you to schedule the install.
What's the difference between an automatic and semi-automatic espresso machine?
- Automatic espresso machines are ideal for those who want to make a quick cup of espresso without spending much time. Though they alleviate some hassle, you do sacrifice some control over the brewing process. They're ideal for operations who want to offer espresso and cappuccino beverages as a menu option, but not as a specialty.
Semi-automatic espresso machines, on the other hand, are more akin to the tadeonal machines observed in coffee houses or applications where the quality of espresso or cappuccino in a primary focus. They offer the operator much more control over the finished product.