Globe SP80PL Planetary Mixer - Floor Unit, 80 Qt. Capacity, 3 HP
Globe Mixers are Tough, Durable and Built to Last, Providing Years of Dependable Operation
Planetary Floor Mixer's custom built motor and high torque transmission handles the stiffest doughs with ease. Gear driven transmission. Touch pad controls allow operator to select a precise mixing time which can be saved for the next mixing batch. Mixer can be used with a set time or in manual mode. Features a removable stainless steel safety guard with ingredients bin chute and a #12 attachment hub. Rubber feet. 4 speeds. 301/4"Wx383/4"Dx62"H. 208V, three phase. 3 HP. 1003 lbs.
Includes a bowl truck with a handle for enhanced productivity by reducing the strain of heavy bowl transportation.
- 80 Qt. capacity stainless steel bowl
- Stainless steel wire whip
- Aluminum flat beater
- Spiral dough hook
- 60 minute digital timer
- Bowl truck
- Power bowl life
TWO YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 28 Out Of 42 In Commercial Mixers.
|Motor Type:||Gear driven|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 117|
Frequently Asked Questions
How does the front mounted controls help your staff?
- You can view the mixer timer across the kitchen.
What is last batch recall?
- Remembers the speed and time setting of the last batch for consistent results.
What is Globe's direct-drive gear so important?
- Adds additional torque needed for heavier doughs.
Do you slice, shred, chop, tendorize or grind on site?
- Ask about Globe's #12 hub attachments and get more out of your mixer.