Globe SP8 Planetary Mixer - Tabletop Unit, 8 Qt. Capacity, 1/4 HP
Globe Mixers are Tough, Durable and Built to Last, Providing Years of Dependable Operation
Mix doughs, batters, and other ingredients in the Globe SP8 Planetary Mixer for the right consistency. This commercial-grade countertop mixer allows operators to whip up ingredients without wasting any time. The heavy-duty, rigid cast aluminum body assures durability and easy maintenance. This planetary mixer includes an 8 qt capacity stainless steel bowl that provides the user with enough space to mix all the ingredients thoroughly. An interlock bowl lift reduces operators strain and keeps them safe. The polycarbonate splash guard with an ingredient chute prevents the batter from splashing out and allows the user to add food without stopping the machine. This planetary mixer includes an aluminum spiral dough hook, stainless steel wire whip, and aluminum flat beater to mix and whip a variety of food items.
The Globe SP08 planetary mixer features a high-torque, gear-driven transmission system that is equipped with a 1/4 HP custom built motor to handle even stiff doughs easily. This allows the mixer to drive on three (3) fixed speeds - 132 rpm, 234 rpm, and 421 rpm for customized operation. The touch pad control is mounted at the front for user's convenience along with a 15-minute digital timer for effective cooking. This tabletop mixer includes a 6 ft 3-wire flexible cord and NEMA 5-15P molded plug for quick installation. It requires a 115V, 60 Hz, 5 amps, single-phase electrical connection.
Main Features Include:
- Suitable for mixing doughs, batters, and other ingredients
- Aluminum body assures easy cleaning
- durable stainless steel bowl with 8-qt capacity
- Safety interlocked bowl lift
- Polycarbonate splash guard keeps ingredients in the bowl
- Ingredient chute allows addition of food without stopping operation
- Includes spiral dough hook, wire whip, and flat beater to mix and whip different items
- High torque, gear-driven transmission system
- Equipped with 1/4 HP custom built motor
- Can work at (3) fixed speeds - 132 rpm, 234 rpm, and 421 rpm
- Front mounted touch pad control for user's convenience
- 15-minute timer for accuracy
- cETLus listed; NSF certified
- Includes a 6 ft 3-wire flexible cord and NEMA 5-15P molded plug
- Requires a 115V, 60 Hz, 5 amps, single-phase electrical connection
- Overall dimensions: 11-13/16"Wx15-13/16"Dx22-15/16"H
- Weight: 62 lbs
TWO YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 12 Out Of 42 In Commercial Mixers.
|Motor Type:||Gear driven|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 117|
Frequently Asked Questions
How does the front mounted controls help your staff?
- You can view the mixer timer across the kitchen.
How many speeds does the mixer have?
- 3 fixed speeds and a 15 minute timer.
Why is the Interlock bowl lift important?
- The mixer will not operate unless the bowl guard is up.
What additional accessories are available?
- Extra mixer bowl, mixer cover, mixer table and extended warranty