Globe SP62P Planetary Mixer - Pizza Unit - 60 Qt. Capacity - 3 HP
Globe Mixers are Tough, Durable and Built to Last, Providing Years of Dependable Operation
The Globe Food Equipment SP62P is a planetary pizza mixer used by pizzerias, cafes, and restaurants to mix and knead dough ingredients in large volume. This mixer has a 60-qt. bowl to accommodate 50 lbs. of flour and an aluminum spiral hook for thorough mixing of the flour. This stainless steel mixing bowl comes with a heavy-duty stainless steel bowl truck as standard. The interlocking bowl guard and built-in chute make the mixing process easier. This versatile pizza mixer comes with the #12 attachment hub to slice, grind, and shred different items. It operates on (2) fixed mixing speeds to give users with flexibility to mix the dough as they like. The digital 60-minute timer control helps select the accurate mixing time for consistent results. This selection can also be saved to prepare the next batch.
The Globe Food Equipment Planetary Mixer is powered by a 3 HP motor and gear-driven, fixed speed transmission that assures high-torque power and quiet function. The automatic shut-off function ensures user safety as well as protection of transmission and motor. This floor mixer comes with rubber feet for maximum stability and support. The enamel gray exterior of the mixer is NSF approved and allows for easy cleaning and maintenance. The planetary mixer comes with a 6 ft cord and ground plug for easy installation. The unit comes with two (2) voltage options � 208, three-phase and 220V, single-phase.
- Ideal for use by pizzerias, cafes, and restaurants to mix and knead ingredients
- 60 qt stainless steel bowl can accommodate 50 lbs of flour
- Aluminum spiral hook for thorough mixing
- Bowl truck to transport bowl
- Interlocking bowl guard and built-in chute for easy mixing
- #12 attachment hub to slice, grind, and shred ingredients
- (2) fixed mixing speeds for flexibility
- Digital 60-minute timer control
- Powerful 3 HP motor
- Gear-driven transmission
- Automatic shut-off system for added safety
- Rubber feet for added stability and support
- NSF approved enamel gray exterior
- 6 ft cord and ground plug for installation
- Available in (2) voltage options � 208, three-phase and 220V, single-phase
- Overall dimensions: 30-1/4�Wx41-3/5�Dx60�H
- Weight: 1150 lbs
TWO YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
Product ranks 14 out of 35 in Commercial Mixers.
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 117|
Frequently Asked Questions
How does the front mounted controls help your staff?
- You can view the mixer timer across the kitchen.
What is last batch recall?
- Remembers the speed and time setting of the last batch for consistent results.
What is Globe's direct-drive gear so important?
- Adds additional torque needed for heavier doughs.
Do you slice, shred, chop, tendorize or grind on site?
- Ask about Globe's #12 hub attachments and get more out of your mixer.