Globe SP60 60-Quart Heavy-Duty Planetary Floor Mixer
Globe mixers provide years of dependable operation in your commercial kitchen
Easily mix all kinds of products in your commercial kitchen with the Globe SP-60 Planetary Floor Mixer. This mixer has a strong 3 HP motor to power through all of your high-volume mixing. A rigid cast iron body and hardened steel alloy gears and shafts allow this mixer to stand up to heavy-duty use. The gear-driven, high-torque, permanently lubricated transmission features overload protection for safe operation. The front-mounted touch controls feature a 60-minute digital timer and last-batch recall to easily repeat recipes. A removable stainless steel interlocking bowl guard features a convenient built-in, fully welded ingredient chute for easily adding ingredients. This mixer includes a 60-quart stainless steel bowl, aluminum flat beater, stainless steel wire whip, aluminum spiral dough hook, and durable bowl truck for a complete mixer. An industry standard #12 attachment hub is included to attach accessories.
- 60-quart mixer
- 3 HP custom built motor
- Gear-driven, high-torque transmission
- 3 fixed speeds
- Permanently lubricated transmission
- Thermal overload protection
- Front-mounted touch pad controls
- 60 min. timer and last-batch recall
- Removable, stainless steel interlocking bowl guard
- Built-in, fully welded ingredient chute
- Non-slip rubber feet
- Heavy-duty bowl truck
- 6 ft. cord and ground plug
- 220V/60Hz/1 or 208V/60Hz/3
- 572 lbs
- Overall dimensions: 251⁄4"Wx301⁄2"Dx511⁄2"H
TWO YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 23 Out Of 42 In Commercial Mixers.
|Motor Type:||Gear driven|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 117|
Frequently Asked Questions
How does the front mounted controls help your staff?
- You can view the mixer timer across the kitchen.
What is last batch recall?
- Remembers the speed and time setting of the last batch for consistent results.
What is Globe's direct-drive gear so important?
- Adds additional torque needed for heavier doughs.
Do you slice, shred, chop, tendorize or grind on site?
- Ask about Globe's #12 hub attachments and get more out of your mixer.