Globe SP30P - 30 Qt. Planetary Floor Pizza Mixer - 11⁄2 HP
Globe Mixers are Tough, Durable and Built to Last, Providing Years of Dependable Operation
Quickly and easily mix large batches thanks to the Globe SP30P planetary floor mixer! With 30 qt. capacity, even the busiest commercial kitchens are covered. The floor pizza dough mixer is built with a powerful 1-1/2 horse power motor and gear-griven, high-torque transmission to handle the abuse of mixing pizza dough day after day. Three fixed speeds make the mixer easy to operate and the heat-treated hardened steel alloy gears and shafts keep the pizza dough mixing. A 30 qt stainless steel bowl is durable for daily use and the removable, stainelses steel, interlocking bowl guard features a built-in fully welded ingredient chute for the safety of the operators. The interlocked bowl lift keeps the bowl at a perfect height and the front-mounted touch pad controls are simple to operate. Main Features:
- 30 qt capacity floor pizza mixer
- Stainless steel mixer bowl
- Rigid cast iron body
- Gear-driven, high-torque transmission
- Powerful custom built motor with 1-1/2 HP
- Heat-treated hardened steel alloy gears and shafts
- Three fixed speeds
- Permanently lubricated transmission
- Front-mounted touch pad controls with 60 minute digital timera nd last-batch recall
- removable stainless steel, interlocking bowl guard
- Built-in fully welded ingredient chute
- Interlocked bowl lift
- Industry standard #12 attachment hub
- 6 foot cord and ground plug
- Includes: 30 qt. stainless steel bowl, aluminum flat beater, stainless steel wire whip, aluminum spiral dough hook, non-slip rubber feet
TWO YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
Product ranks 10 out of 23 in Commercial Stand Mixers.
|Construction Material:||Rigid Cast Iron BodyStainless Steel Bowl|
|Cord & Plug:||6' cord and plug|
|Motor Type:||Gear driven|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 117|
Frequently Asked Questions
How does the front mounted controls help your staff?
- You can view the mixer timer across the kitchen.
What is last batch recall?
- Remembers the speed and time setting of the last batch for consistent results.
What is Globe's direct-drive gear so important?
- Adds additional torque needed for heavier doughs.
Do you slice, shred, chop, tendorize or grind on site?
- Ask about Globe's #12 hub attachments and get more out of your mixer.