Globe SP20 Planetary Mixer, 20 Quarts, Bench
Globe Planetary Mixers are Tough, Durable and Built to Last
The Globe Planetary Bench Mixer is a piece of tough and durable equipment for high-volume, industrial kitchens. It integrates a powerful custom-built motor with 1/2 horsepower engine that ensures to provide excellent output and carry tasks more effectively. It boasts of high-torque transmission that is permanently lubricated and gear-driven for better consistency and reliable performance. The gears used in the transmission are heat-treated to carry out tasks quietly. Constructed with rugged cast iron, its body ensures long life expectancy and ease of keeping the unit clean. Steel alloy gears and shafts further make the unit more efficient, durable, and industrial looking. Its mixer power comes in a compact footprint that will fit in the kitchen space without causing clutter. Meant for years of use, the unit is designed for a variety of uses. It is perfect for batters, occasional pizza dough, mashed potatoes, and much more so the user could cater to a variety of dishes to its customers. This mixer features an ergonomically designed lever that lets the user raise or lower the bowl with minimal efforts. Additionally, an interlock system is added to its design that automatically shuts down the mixer when the bowl is lowered. This is done for added safety and convenience of use. The bowl is made with stainless steel for excellent strength that can withstand heavy-duty use.
The Globe Planetary Bench Mixer integrates easily to use digital controls so that carrying out tasks would not feel complex even to a first-time user. With the clear LED displays in the center of the control buttons, guesswork is completely eliminated from the process. The display is easy to clean, while an integral 60-minute digital timer ensures accuracy for best results. The timer automatically restarts when the mixer is switched off/on. Contrary to most regular mixers and kitchen appliances, the controls are fitted at the front of this unit instead of been placed at the side. This allows for easy reachability and quick monitoring. There are three fixed speeds that can be controlled using the front-mounted touchpad controls. The unit is also designed with the #12 attachment hub, which is an industry-standard size that can accommodate a variety of attachments to work with. The mixer stands on non-slip rubber feet to ensure it stays firmly put in place.
The Globe Planetary Bench Mixer is NSF listed, cETLus approved, and comes pre-wired with 6-foot cord and a NEMA 5-15P ground plug for instant use.
Additional Features include:
- The Globe Planetary Bench Mixer is a durable kitchen equipment that is made with cast iron to offers years of utility
- It runs on a 1/2 HP motor with three fixed speeds that provide versatile blending operations
- A thermal overload protection switch is added to the unit to prevent motor from overheating
- Control panels on the front offer ease of operating the unit
- A 60-minute digital timer is integrated with a digital display for easy monitoring
- The timer automatically restarts if the main switch is turned off/on
- Last-batch recall remembers the settings used for the previous batch and saves time
- Extra safety and convenience are added with the help of a sturdy stainless steel bowl guard that keeps operators safe from getting injured
- The mixer will not operate without the bowl guard in its place
- An ergonomic handle helps in raising and lower the bowl with ease
- Adding ingredients becomes easy with the help of ingredient chute that is built into the bowl guard
- The exterior of this unit features NSF-approved paint finish for easy cleanup
- Industry-standard #12 attachment hub accommodates a variety of attachments
- The unit comes pre-wired with 6-foot cord and is supplied with a ground plug
TWO YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 4 Out Of 42 In Commercial Mixers.
|Motor Type:||Gear driven|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 117|
Frequently Asked Questions
How does the front mounted controls help your staff?
- You can view the mixer timer across the kitchen.
What is last batch recall?
- Remembers the speed and time setting of the last batch for consistent results.
What is Globe's direct-drive gear so important?
- Adds additional torque needed for heavier doughs.
Do you slice, shred, chop, tendorize or grind on site?
- Ask about Globe's #12 hub attachments and get more out of your mixer.