Globe SP-30 Planetary Floor Mixer - 30 Quart
Globe Mixers are Tough, Durable and Built to Last, Providing Years of Dependable Operation
The Globe SP30 is a 30-Qt. commercial planetary floor mixer that offers a perfect mix of value, performance and durability! It can be used to make anything from cake batter and whipped potatoes to occasional pizza dough along with a variety of other foods. The mixer body is made from rigid cast iron and painted in NSF-approved enamel gray for a professional look.
Designed for years of dependable operation, this tough and durable floor model comes standard with a 30 qt. type-304 stainless steel bowl, aluminum flat beater, stainless steel wire whip, aluminum spiral dough hook, and non-slip rubber feet. For added convenience, it comes with a #12 hub to hold additional attachments. The bowl and whip are made of type-304 stainless steel for long-lasting durability. The 30 qt. bowl allows for perfect mixing any batch of ingredients. The non-slip feet offers stability. In addition to this, the rugged unit also features a stainless steel removable bowl guard with a fully welded built-in ingredient chute that is easily removable using the interlocked bowl lift. The ingredient chute offers a straight passage for the bowl contents, ensuring less spillage around the bowl when it comes to pouring messy ingredients, such as flour, sugar, and vanilla.
A great addition to any busy kitchen that demands the versatility of a commercial mixer and the volume to produce sizable batches at a time, this all-purpose planetary mixer has a powerful, gear-driven 1 HP motor with thermal overload protection. It provides high-torque permanently lubricated transmission with heat treated and hardened steel gears and shafts to handle/mix the stiffest dough with great ease. It will surely make a more reliable choice over belt-driven mixers. It offers three (3) fixed speeds to mix anything from cake batter to fluffy whipped cream for recipes that need heavy mixing like cake, cup cakes, pies, and bread while ensuring a quiet operation. The unit has a front-mounted touch pad control panel with LED display. A 60-minute digital timer with last-batch recall provides excellent accuracy and restarts when the mixer is turned off/on.
Lightweight and easy to use, this Globe SP30 mixer features an ergonomically designed hand level that enables you to easily raise and lower the bowl. An interlock system shuts down the mixer when the bowl is lowered for enhanced user safety. This commercial stand mixer features a bowl guard that keeps hands out of the bowl during mixing times. It also aids in keeping contaminates from being mixed into the ingredients. This item is great for a foodservice establishment that needs things done fast and right.
With a 6 ft. cord and ground plug, this unit can be placed anywhere in the kitchen. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection. The mixer is NSF and ETL listed. It comes with two-year parts and labor warranty included.
Additional Features include:
- The Globe SP30 planetary-type floor mixer offers a perfect solution for medium-volume mixing
- The mixer has a rigid cast iron body for superior durability
- The unit is capable of holding up to 30 quarts per mixing batch
- It offers sleek digital controls with LED display and a 60-minute timer for accuracy and easy control
- It comes equipped with 1 hp custom built motor with overload protection
- Features 3-speed, gear-driven transmission for greater reliability against belt-driven mixers
- The fixed speed transmission is constructed from heat treated, hardened alloy gears to provide high torque mixing power
- Front-facing controls to allow tracking your batch from across the kitchen
- Designed with stainless steel safety interlocked bowl guard and bowl lift
- Interlocking guard attaches easily and can be removed for cleaning
- Electrical Requirements: 6 ft cord & plug, 1 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 16.0 amps, NEMA 5-20P
- Globe SP30 Planetary Floor Mixer Dimensions: 23-1/4"W x 24-1/2"D x 50-3/4"H
- Globe SP30 Planetary Floor Mixer Weight: 396 lbs.
- It comes with two-year parts and labor warranty
TWO YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 8 Out Of 42 In Commercial Mixers.
|Motor Type:||Gear driven|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 117|
Frequently Asked Questions
How does the front mounted controls help your staff?
- You can view the mixer timer across the kitchen.
What is last batch recall?
- Remembers the speed and time setting of the last batch for consistent results.
What is Globe's direct-drive gear so important?
- Adds additional torque needed for heavier doughs.
Do you slice, shred, chop, tendorize or grind on site?
- Ask about Globe's #12 hub attachments and get more out of your mixer.