Globe SG13A Enhanced Automatic 13" Premium Slicer
This Globe Food Equipment SG13A is a heavy-duty advanced automatic slicer. Constructed of patented anodized aluminum, the heavy-duty slicer has a patent-pending graphic interface with a built-in LCD display/control panel. Ensuring high precision slicing of meats, the slicer has a 13 German hardened steel knife with a hardened edge that ensures higher yield and quality of slices. It comes equipped with a belt-driven 1/2 HP motor with overload protection. Users are provided with a patent-pending indexing system that has a slice thickness adjustment up to 1-1/8.
A top-mounted, removable sharpener on the unit with synthetic diamond stone wheel and plate makes sure that the blade doesnt lose its sharpness. The tilting carriage on the slicer can accommodate 13.75, 8 diam., 11W large meat products such as bacon, mortadella, and prosciutto. For maximum operation safety, the unit features a carriage tilt interlock to prevent knife exposure when the carriage is tilted and stops the machine from operating. The Return Home feature brings back the carriage to the home position when the motor is switched off. Its 1/2 HP continuous use knife motor is combined with the knife drive system to deliver optimum power.
The Globe SG13A automatic slicer unit with LCD display flashes operator messages, system information, and diagnostic notifications in French, Spanish, and English. Additional features include a Close to Stop function and Adjustable Timer function. This slicers advanced meat grip design ensures better hold on products. An option of three (3) three cut lengths and four (4) cutting speeds. ETL listed, the slicer features the No Voltage Release function that prevents inadvertent reactivation of the slicer during power failure or interlock.
- Globe Food Equipment SG13A Enhanced Automatic 13 Premium Slicer for high demand commercial foodservice conditions
- Constructed of patented anodized aluminum
- Built-in clear-text display/control panel
- 13 hardened steel knife for high precision slicing of meats
- Belt-driven 1/2 HP motor with overload protection
- Patent-pending indexing system with slice thickness adjustment mechanism
- Top-mounted, removable sharpener with synthetic diamond stone wheel and plate
- Carriage tilt interlock prevents knife exposure when carriage is tilted and stops operation
- Return Home feature brings back carriage to home position when motor is switched off
- Continuous use knife motor combined with knife drive system to deliver optimum power
- Patent-pending graphic user interface featuring clear-text LCD display
- LCD display flashes operator messages, system information, and diagnostic notifications
- Additional features include Close to Stop function and Adjustable Timer
- Advanced meat grip design ensures better hold on products
- Three (3) cut lengths and four (4) cutting speeds
- ETL listed
- No Voltage Release function to prevent inadvertent reactivation during power failure or interlock
- Variable speed brushless auto mode motor
- Lift lever facilitates easy cleaning
- auto engagement system to prevent slippage of items while slicing
TWO YEAR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 31 Out Of 54 In Commercial Meat Slicers.
|Motor Type:||Belt driven|
|Thickness:||up to 11⁄8"|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 128|
|Maxium Product Width:||11 "|
|Maximum Product Height:||13 3/4 "|
|Slice Size:||1 1/8 "|
|Made in the USA:||Yes|