Globe Planetary Floor Unit Mixer - 40 Quart Capacity - 2 HP - SP40
Globe Mixers are Tough, Durable and Built to Last, Providing Years of Dependable Operation
Mash potatoes, mix doughs, and prepare batter with the Globe SP40 Planetary Mixer. Suitable for commercial settings with high food demand, this mixer has a 304 series stainless steel mixing bowl with 40 qt capacity. There is a built-in ingredient chute and detachable bowl guard to prevent food from splashing out. This mixer comes with an aluminum flat beater and stainless steel wire to whip food items uniformly. There is an aluminum dough hook attached to the mixer to turn and fold the batter effectively. This versatile mixer comes with #12 attachment hub to chop, grind, shred, and slice various food products. This Planetary Mixer comes with three (3) agitator speeds - 74 rpm , 132 rpm, and 272 rpm and three (3) attachment speeds - 52 rpm, 92 rpm, and 190 rpm.
Globe's Planetary Mixer comes with a 60-minute digital timer to keep the user informed, last-batch recall function and a front-mounted, user-friendly control system. This mixer comes with a 2 HP motor and overload protection for maximum efficiency. A permanently lubricated, high-torque, gear-driven transmission system with heated steel alloy shafts and gears ensure effective performance. The mixer has a cast iron construction with NSF-approved enamel exterior that keeps it strong to withstand daily use. This countertop model stands on rubber feet to prevent slipping. It comes with 6', 3-wire cord and a molded plug for installation in a grounded receptacle. The mixer comes with two (2) voltage options - 220V, 60 Hz, 12 amps, single-phase electrical connection and 208V, 602 Hz, 7 amps, three-phase electrical connection.
- Globe SP40 Planetary Mixer for commercial settings with high food demand
- 304 series stainless steel mixing bowl with 40 qt capacity
- Built-in ingredient chute and detachable bowl guard to prevent food from splashing out
- Aluminum flat beater and stainless steel wire to whip up food uniformly
- Aluminum dough hook to turn and fold the batter
- #12 attachment hub to chop, grind, shred, and slice food products
- (3) agitator speeds - 74 rpm , 132 rpm, and 272 rpm
- (3) attachment speeds - 52 rpm, 92 rpm, and 190 rpm
- 60-minute digital timer
- Front-mounted, user-friendly control system
- Last-batch recall function
- 2 HP motor and overload protection for maximum efficiency
- Permanently lubricated, high-torque, gear-driven transmission system
- Heated steel alloy shafts and gears for effective performance
- Cast iron construction with NSF approved enamel exterior for durability and strength
- Rubber feet to prevent mixer from slipping
- Comes with 6' 3-wire cord and a molded plug for installation in grounded receptacle
- Voltage options - 220V, 60 Hz, 12 amps, single-phase electrical connection and 208V, 602 Hz, 7 amps, three-phase electrical connection
TWO YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 16 Out Of 42 In Commercial Mixers.
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 117|
Frequently Asked Questions
How does the front mounted controls help your staff?
- You can view the mixer timer across the kitchen.
What is last batch recall?
- Remembers the speed and time setting of the last batch for consistent results.
What is Globe's direct-drive gear so important?
- Adds additional torque needed for heavier doughs.
Do you slice, shred, chop, tendorize or grind on site?
- Ask about Globe's #12 hub attachments and get more out of your mixer.