Globe G12A Medium Duty 12" Automatic Slicer, Angled Feed
Enhanced features offer improved slicing performance!
The Globe G12A Automatic Slicer is a medium-duty, commercial grade equipment that delivers consistent results. It is suitable for establishments like delis, cafes, and restaurants with high food demand. Users can also operate this slicer manually or automatically depending on their convenience. This automatic slicer comes with a chute, end weight, and extended rod to accommodate products up to 10.5"L. It slices products with 0 to 1/2" thickness using the 12" diam. knife that is protected by a ring guard. User can change the knife cover easily using the knob located at its bottom. There is a removable, easy-to-clean sharpener with two (2) stones mounted on top of the slicer to maintain sharpness of the blade. The Automatic Slicer can effectively slice for up to 4 hours every day. End-weight teeth of the slicer are shaped like a pyramid for improved results. There are gripping teeth on the lower side of the end weight that gives stability at the time of slicing tall products.
Globe's Automatic Slicer has a chute angled at 35° that comes with an independent motor and delivers an automatic speed of 40 strokes every minute. The on/off switch comes with a protective cover to keep it moisture-proof and safe from food splashes. There is a power indicator light for smooth operations. The slicer comes with a 1/2 HP knife motor with overload protection and a manual reset option. This countertop slicer has non-slipping rubber feet that gives it stability and support. It requires 115V, 60 Hz, 3 amps, single-phase electrical connection.
- Globe G12A Automatic Slicer is a medium-duty, commercial grade equipment
- Can be operated manually or automatically
- Includes chute, end weight, and extended rod for products up to 10.5"L
- 0 to 1/2" thickness using 12" diam. knife protected by ring guard
- Knife cover can be changed using the knob at its bottom
- Removable, easy-to-clean sharpener and (2) stones mounted on top to maintain sharpness of blade
- Slice for 4 hours every day
- End-weight teeth in pyramid shape
- Gripping teeth on lower side of end weight to slice tall products
- Chute with independent motor at 35° angle for 40 strokes every minute
- On/off switch with protective cover to prevent moisture
- Power indicator light
- 1/2 HP knife motor with overload protection and manual reset option
- Non-slipping rubber feet for stability and support on countertop
- Requires 115V, 60 Hz, 3 amps, single-phase electrical connection
TWO YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 6 Out Of 54 In Commercial Meat Slicers.
|Construction Material:||Anodized aluminum|
|Motor Type:||Belt driven|
|Thickness:||up to 9⁄16"|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 128|
|Maxium Product Width:||10 "|
|Maximum Product Height:||8 1/4 "|
|Usage Level:||Mid Tier|
|Maximum Loaf Width:||10"|
|Maximum Loaf Depth:||83⁄4"|
|Number of Blades:||1|
|Maximum Slice Size:||1⁄2"|
|Maximum Loaf Length:||101⁄2"|