Globe Food Equipment GIR18 Induction Range, 1800 Watts, 7 Power Levels
Durable, Easy-to-Clean Ceramic Cooktop
Prepare the most delicious dishes using the Globe Food Equipment GIR18 Induction Range. Featuring a ceramic top, this induction cooktop is suitable for preparing chocolate, sauces, seafood, and omelets without compromising on quality. Made from seamless stainless steel construction, this equipment is lightweight, easy to carry, and store anywhere in the kitchen. With a powerful ceramic burner, this cooktop is durable and can be cleaned easily. This induction range uses 1800 watts of power, promising a powerful performance. With adjustable feet, this induction top can be leveled anywhere depending on the kitchen workspace of kitchen.
Globe Food Equipment's induction range has in-built 7 power levels for regulating its heat level to ensure uniform cooking. 4 digit LED display with touch pad controls makes it easy for the user to adjust temperature ranging from 140°F to 460°F (33 settings with increments of 10°F) so that the food is uniformly cooked. The LED display, apart from reading temperature, also informs the user about any error code alerts so that necessary steps can be taken before the food gets entirely wasted. Auto pan detection of the induction recognizes if any pan or cookware is placed on the cooktop. In case of overheating of pan or when the timer runs to zero, the unit automatically shuts off for safety purposes. Digital timer equipped in this induction range can be set from 0 to 180 minutes depending on the food that has to be cooked. Steel, cast iron, aluminum, and stainless steel cookware marked with "suitable for induction cooking" are ideal for using on this induction range.
Main Features Include:
- Globe Food Equipment model GIR18 Induction Range suitable for preparing sauces, omelet, seafood, and chocolates
- Constructed with seamless stainless steel for durability, portability, and easy storage
- Ceramic burner is durable and easy to clean
- 7 power levels to customize the setting options as per requirement
- Touch pad controls and 4 digit LED display for easily reading temperature and error code alerts
- Safe to use with automatic empty pan shut-off and pan detection in case a pan or pot is placed on top
- Automatic shut-off in case timer runs to 0
- Timer can be set from 0 to 180 minutes
- Protection from overheating in case pan or electrical components overheat
- 33 Temperature ranges (in increments of 10°) from 140°F to 460°F
- Suitable pans for this cooktop: Steel, cast iron, aluminum, and stainless steel cookware marked with "suitable for induction cooking"
- Adjustable feet for leveling the unit anywhere in the kitchen
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 4 Out Of 28 In Commercial Induction Ranges.
|Cord & Plug:||51⁄2' cord and plug included|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 48|