Globe C12 Manual Slicer - 12" Blade, 1/3 HP
Fast, Efficient Slicing With Less Effort
The Globe C12 is a compact manual slicer designed to increase functionality and productivity at a commercial kitchen. This manual meat slicer from ChefMate® C-Series is ideal for commercial settings like sub shops and coffee shops that have occasional slicing needs. The compact and space-saving design is suitable for small kitchens. It delivers quick and precise slicing with minimum effort and time. The slicer includes a 12" blade that cuts from 0 to 9/16" thick slices. It is made of special alloy and has an anodized aluminum finish to prevent stains. This blade is covered by a ring guard for user safety. The top-mounted sharpener includes (2) stones that keeps the blade from dulling.
The manual meat slicer is driven by 1/3 HP fan motor with overload protection and permanently-lubricated ball bearings. The model includes an ergonomic handle with dual purpose that provides maximum grip and stability while slicing food. The easy-to-clean on/off switch is moisture proof and does not get damaged easily. The slicer has a power light to keep the user informed. These electronics are protected by sealed splash zones.
The NSF listed manual slicer ensures food safety. It includes a food chute and slice deflector for user convenience. This commercial slicer has rubber feet that prevent slips and keep it stable on any counter or table. It includes a 5'5" 3-wire cord and molded plug for easy installation. The slicer requires a 115V, 60 Hz, 1-phase electrical connection for smooth workflow.
Main Features Include:
- Enhanced functionality and productivity
- Ideal for small-scale sub and coffee shops
- Compact design saves space
- NSF listed for food safety
- 12" special alloy with anodized aluminum finish
- Slices from 0 to 9/16" thick slices
- Blade ring guard ensures user safety
- Top-mounted sharpener with (2) stones
- 1/3 HP knife motor with overload protection
- Ergonomic handle with dual purpose
- Moisture proof on/off switch and electric wiring
- Food chute and slice deflector included
- Rubber feet prevent slips
- 5'5" 3-wire cord and molded plug
- Electrical connection: 115V, 60 Hz, 1-phase
ONE YEAR PARTS & LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 36 Out Of 54 In Commercial Meat Slicers.
|Width:||23 1/2 "|
|Depth:||19 3/8 "|
|Height:||17 1/2 "|
|Motor Type:||Belt driven|
|Thickness:||up to 9⁄16"|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 127|
|Maxium Product Width:||9 3/4 "|
|Maximum Product Height:||8 5/8 "|
|Slice Size:||9/16 "|
|Usage Level:||Entry Level|