Globe 5 Qt. Tabletop Mixer - 120V - 1-1/10 HP - SP05
Convenient Size With Powerful Performance
This Globe Food Equipment XXBOWL05 Tabletop Mixer is a highly efficient and easy to use commercial kitchen equipment meant for use in high demand kitchens. It is perfect for mixing batches of dough or batter. Its 800 Watts heavy-duty motor is gear-driven and has a high-torque, permanently lubricated transmission that ensures high performance. The mixer has ten-speed options and features electronic speed and load controls for precise operation and superior mixing performance. For operational safety, the mixer has the thermal overload protection mechanism that prevents overheating.
Its 5 qt capacity bowl is made of 304 Series stainless steel and has an easy action lift mechanism for efficient operation. Made of stainless steel, the attachments will last for a long time. The body of the mixer is made of rigid cast aluminum, which is easy to clean. The industry-standard #10 attachment hub ensures easy and safe installation. For maximum operational safety, the bowl has dual clamps that lock it down in place. Features a polycarbonate splash cover along with an ingredient chute to maintain sanitation while operating.
Standard attachments on this mixer include a stainless steel flat beater, stainless steel spiral dough hook, stainless steel wire whip, and a spatula. NSF approved, the mixer has a 6 ft. cord and a ground plug. It requires a 115V electrical connection.
Main Features Include:
- Globe Food Equipment XXBOWL05 Tabletop Mixer for commercial foodservices
- Can withstand high demand conditions
- Perfect for mixing batches of dough or batter in commercial kitchens
- 800 Watts gear-driven, high-torque, heavy-duty motor
- Ten-speed option
- Electronic speed and load controls
- Thermal overload protection mechanism for operational safety
- 5 qt capacity 304 Series stainless steel bowl
- Easy action lift mechanism on bowl
- Stainless steel attachments
- Body made of easy-to-clean rigid cast aluminum
- Industry-standard #10 attachment hub for safe installation
- Dual bowl clamps lock it down in place
- Polycarbonate splash cover and ingredient chute to maintain food-safe practices while operating
- Standard attachments include all stainless steel flat beater, spiral dough hook, stainless steel wire whip, and spatula
- NSF approved
- 6 ft. cord and ground plug
- Requires a 115V electrical connection
- Weight: 43 lbs
- Overall dimensions: 13"Wx15-5/16"Dx17"H
TWO YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 6 Out Of 42 In Commercial Mixers.
|RPM:||50 to 450|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 118|
Frequently Asked Questions
How many speeds does the SP5 have?
- 10 speeds that guarantees consistent kneading and mixing performance.
What type of motor does the mixer use?
- Gear driven, 800 watts equal to a 1 HP motor.
Can you use attachements on the SP5 mixer?
- The #10 hub works with industry standard accessories
What additional accessories are available?
- Extra mixer bowl, mixer cover, mixer table and extended warranty